[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have girlfriend of over 1.5 years. >She's very cute,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 18139711.png (17 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
18139711.png
17 KB, 273x200
>Have girlfriend of over 1.5 years.
>She's very cute, way above the league my pudgy manboob patches-of-hair-on-my-back self deserves
>She always punches my belly and laughs at how soft it is, it's pretty cute
> 1 month ago
>Need to find new roommate because old roommate had mental breakdown
>His name is Chip, he's pretty buff but still goes to NYU
>Chip is a nightmare
>Way louder, throws parties on weeknights, doesn't do his dishes
>Girlfriend loves him though, he's super funny.
>Girlfriend starts talking about how she wants to go the gym more
>Chip offers to take her to the gym and show her some workouts
>They go to the gym three times a week together now. They always invite me but I'm too beta to join in that awkwardness
>Other night I'm doing the dishes, Chip and my GF are on the couch, hear them giggling
>Scrub harder, try to ignore how angry I am
>look over to see my GF playfully punch him in the stomach
>She gasps
>hear her say, almost involuntarily "Wow...that's hard"
>Chip smirks
>I hold back tears

What do I do. wat do
>>
break up with her before you get cucked
chip is chads best friend
>>
This thread was funny the first time around. In fact I'm surprised Chip didn't become a more regular meme around here
>>
File: image.jpg (630 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
630 KB, 1600x1200
She has already cheated on you countless times man
>>
Mamma Mia!! This is-a one spicy meatball!
>>
>>28705996
is this a post op-pussy?

op, you need to bring penny around, so he has a new gym partner.
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 1600x1200
>>28706038
No idea what you mean. Got cucked hard by her tho
>>
File: IMAGEBOARDS.png (166 KB, 566x355) Image search: [Google]
IMAGEBOARDS.png
166 KB, 566x355
>>28706090
mtf anon...

>Got cucked hard by her tho
story?
>>
>>28705996
dem thighs. any more?
>>
File: fags.jpg (60 KB, 670x440) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
60 KB, 670x440
>>28706218
>>28706090
>>28705996

There be niggers afoot!
>>
how a a pathetic sack of lard like you even got someone to love him in the first place is the real mystery

shes outgrowing you because you are a pathetic piece of shit who refuses to change for the better with her
>>
have not seen this pasta in a while
>>
>>28706090

Do you live in nyc? This female looks familiar
>>
>>28705900
Tell her how you feel OP. It's your only chance. It may be risky, but the only other option is to stay silent and take the inevitable cucking.
>>
>>28705900
lay down some ground rules on your bitch. stop being beta. you are a fucking man and you deserve to be respected by some basic bitch who probably has less of a future than you.

and kick his ass out or find a new place to live.

or just break up with the slut after hate fucking her lel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.