[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do females get so ass-blasted and taken by terror when some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: creativing.gif (462 KB, 394x333) Image search: [Google]
creativing.gif
462 KB, 394x333
Why do females get so ass-blasted and taken by terror when some male express an opinion contrary to the use of make-up? It's just as simple as a man, just on the most normal tone of voice and context of conversation to mention that maybe he doesn't like lipstick on the color red or he doesn't like bitches who cake themselves in make up too much for him to be called a misogynistic virgin who hates women and will never fuck in life.

Help me up with this one r9k
>>
i've never heard a woman get ass-blasted over men's commentary on makeup and i'm sure i have more female contact than OP.
>>
>>28705891
Idk my gf was the opposite way and it took a lot of convincing to get her to wear makeup regularly
>>
Women get assblasted about everything, though.

So do men, now that I think about it.

I fucking hate humans.
>>
>>28705911
I didn't hear about it, I witnessed it first hand, on two different occasions, in none of which I was the fool in question commenting on it. In one a guy comments that he doesn't like red lipstick for the universal disapproval of any vermin with a cunt between their legs. In another some guy says something about fake eyelashes, is called a virgin immediately.
>>
>>28705951
wow 2 whole times. you should totally make a thread about it.
>>
>>28705911
I have. I get where OP's coming from

There's a whole lot of shit going around, mostly on social media, that tries to peddle this "literally whatever women do must be respected and never made fun of or disagreed with ever" line. Part of that is a lot of shit that is very pro women wearing lots of makeup, because "it's a woman's choice!!!".

And yeah, it is their choice. But they don't seem to comprehend that it's also a man's choice to have preferences in what he likes physically in a woman.

Social media feminists are also trying to claim that beards/facial hair are the male equivalents of makeup, because "it hides/changes the face omg".
>>
>>28705911
>>28705979
this one reeks of mangina
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.