[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 5 years old >in kitchen alone, playing with random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>be me, 5 years old
>in kitchen alone, playing with random shit
>make my way over to the toaster
>empty crumb tray into cup, add water until consistency of oatmeal
>should i try it?
>i try it
>oh shit
>it's not bad
>do the same thing the next day
>and the next day
>...
>20 years later, present day
>still drink toast-crumb water every day as a comfort thing
>still live with parents
>parents never found out (or never told me they did)
>only ever missed one day while on eighth grade field trip to washington dc, couldn't sleep that night
>when i slept over at friends houses in middle school, i'd sneak into their kitchen at night and raid their toasters
>don't think i can ever stop now

what the fuck do i do, /r9k/? i realize that i need to stop if i ever want to live a normal life
>>
You honestly expect me to believe that your toaster tray fills with crumbs every single goddamned day? What, do you toast a daily loaf?
>>
>parents never found out (or never told me they did)
"Honey, the crumb tray in the toaster is empty."
"That can only mean one thing."
>>
the fuckin reddit force in this thread
>>
>>28705623
I did the same thing, except it was just buying expensive cars and giving them to friends when I got bored of the car. Life is so hard :/
>>
>>28705623
who the fuck has a crumb tray? i use the oven for toast. i just realized, im a poorfag.
>>
>>28705623
Why would you stop? That's funny af
>>
there's a crumb tray?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.