[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boss finds the resignation letter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1433603751044.png (97 KB, 243x229) Image search: [Google]
1433603751044.png
97 KB, 243x229
>boss finds the resignation letter
>>
>>28705514
ok, I'll bite, why was there a resignation letter in the first place?
>>
File: 1452809181201.jpg (2 KB, 124x109) Image search: [Google]
1452809181201.jpg
2 KB, 124x109
>sister finds her fleshlight
>>
File: UglyWojak.jpg (49 KB, 960x890) Image search: [Google]
UglyWojak.jpg
49 KB, 960x890
>>28705528
>Newfag found the 4chan thread
>>
I only quit one job and I sat down with the store manager and personally gave him my two weeks notice and explained why. I added two days on top to round-off my usual weekly routine.
>>
How do I quit my job? They are making me work saturdays despite me saying in the interview it was the ONLY day I can't work, and if it continues I am going to quit. But it's a small business and I don't want to fuck over the manager because things are getting busy and I don't think she has time to hire new people right now.
>>
>>28705835
just remind her that you can't work saturdays. if she stops scheduling you for them problem solved, and if not she deserves to get fucked over.
>>
>every deadbeat who quits gets offered a promotion to try and dissuade them
>they quit anyways
>I quit
>spend my last two weeks awkwardly waiting for that offer
>it never comes
>>
>>28705835
Just fucking quit already, hiring a new employee is not your problem.
>>
>>28705835
how the fuck are they making you work on saturday ? the first week on the job you should have said "i stated that i can't work on saturday" and don't go, if they're not happy they will lay you off
>>
>>28705907
this, you fucked yourself by not correcting the problem the second you got your first schedule with a saturday
>>
>>28705961

The problem is that she literally has no one else to work on Saturdays apparently, and 3 of my friends who work there are also getting fucked over by this.

What jobs can I find that DON'T force you to work saturdays? Like entry-level shit. I have a bit of college done but no degree. Just something basic.
>>
>>28705961

also I am a hueg-ass pansy faggot who has issues with confrontation, I sent them an email but I feel like a huge cunt now. I will probably have to quit which sucks because I made a friend there who I actuall liked. Plus I like the job.
>>
>>28706073
are you smart and loyal ? i work for at home for google, 12 bucks an hour, you make your schedule, all they need is computer savy guys
>>
File: 1458497869421.jpg (333 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458497869421.jpg
333 KB, 500x500
>>28705514
This actually happened to me IRL with my first job, sort of. I was an assistant manager at a fast food place.

I wrote up a 2 weeks notice but another manager found it and told the owner. I didn't plan on submitting it yet but the owner drove all the way across the city to fire me before I could quit. He was butthurt as fuck I was leaving.
>>
>>28706120

Maybe? What do they want you to do? How do I get into it?
>>
>>28706186
>the owner drove all the way across the city to fire me before I could quit.

Why does this matter? Barring severance pay...
>>
>>28706315
I didn't need his reference and already had another job lined up so all I missed out on were more working hours. This was 2009, so it's not like he couldn't have just hired someone else because the unemployment rate was so high at the time. I don't know why he was so upset.
>>
>>28705514

So what? The job sucks anyway...
>>
>mfw I gave my store manager a 2 months notice that I was quitting.

I don't know why.

For some reason I just felt obligated to because everyone is working a shit job and I wanted to make sure they had enough time to find my replacement so they don't suffer as much when I leave.
>>
>>28706073
yea right my first job was like this too I was the nerd fall guy who was always free.

I was under 23 so I always did it out of a wasted idealisation of DUTY and the validation of feeling needed.
>>
>>28706503

Me too. Plus I genuinely like the managers so I don't want to dick them over.

I'm going to have to though if I don't want to lose the only social interaction I ever get (D&D day and we can't reschedule because our schedules are literally solidified around D&D)
>>
>>28706472
why 2 months notice?
>>
>>28706120
Elaborate senpai.

How to get the Google?
>>
File: lunar feel.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
lunar feel.png
715 KB, 629x758
>>28705866
sdsadweq
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.