[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Make up advice which is kind of unhelpful and meaningless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1498952509367.jpg (22 KB, 511x384) Image search: [Google]
1498952509367.jpg
22 KB, 511x384
ITT: Make up advice which is kind of unhelpful and meaningless but sounds deep enough that people will think you're wise for saying it

>Don't try hard to succeed, but try hard for the sake of trying.

>When you're in the bathroom taking a shit, think about the long journey the turds take to get to wherever it's going to return to the earth. And then think to yourself about the complex ways you'll have to go, before you head where your shit goes.
>>
It's not gay is the balls touch, but if the balls touch so be it.
>>
>When you think about starting a thread think about all the time NEETs all over the world will waste reading it.
>>
>That people will think you're wise for saying

You guys already fucked that up. Shouldn't expect any less from r9k, though...
>>
>>28706046
I meant
*It's not gay unless the balls touch, but if the balls touch so be it.
>>
File: Sweet Liquor.jpg (149 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Liquor.jpg
149 KB, 544x416
>>28705483
Ultimately, a journey is just a journey. What really matters is the decision that started it. That's the hard part about growing up.
>>
You're only rich if your riches don't own you
>>
Don't worry. Bee happy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.