[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls so difficult? I do somrthing obvious - she gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450526147705.png (293 KB, 517x292) Image search: [Google]
1450526147705.png
293 KB, 517x292
Why are girls so difficult?

I do somrthing obvious - she gets mad. I dont do something unobvious - she gets mad. I ask her why shes mad - she gets even more mad.

What are you supposed to fucking do to please a girl? She is acting like a fucking slut most of the time and then when she talks to me she just gets mad.
>>
Stop giving a shit. She's mad that you're acting like a woman and trying to coddle her.
>>
>tfw she hasn't talked to you for 3 days because she's buttmad
I really liked her though, hope she'll start speaking to me again
>>
>>28705152
No problem. But what am I supposed to do then? I can not give a fuck for some time or for a longer time but ill have to respond or do anything eventually.
>>
>>28705220

Do what you would normally do, just don't pay attention to her outbursts. Eventually she'll get the point that nobody gives a fuck or she'll leave you.

You have to remember women have no emotional stability, that's what men are for to them. When women say they like to feel safe around a man they don't just mean physically. They mean emotionally to. To put it in a gay flowery way, you're supposed to be the steadfast and safe harbor to the raging storm of her fucked up emotions.
>>
>>28705298
What if I have issues with emotions myself? Men arent machines afterall.
>>
>>28705327

Then don't let her see whatever your emotional problems are. Physical or emotional weakness, especially emotional weakness, infuriates women and dries them up faster than you could imagine. It's why being clingy is such a major turn off for women unless they have some sort of mommy fetish.
>>
>>28705180
I was in this same situation anon, I just kept trying to make conversation/ make her laugh until she came around.
>>
>>28705362
shit its too late. But yeah, ill give it a shot. Also is there any general rule for knowing if a girl is wroth your time (and money) ? I wasted pretty much some time already.
>>
>>28705362
Women are disgusting. Though staying with someone that can't accept that men have feelings and emotions too id out of the question for me anyways.
>>
>>28705106
Because they can't think, it's all purely instinct

You are supposed to ignore and rape them as nature intended, you supposed to be assertive and physical
>>
>>28705409

Gotta go with your gut anon. If you feel she's taking more than giving or not meeting your needs anymore than ditch her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.