[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see woman >don't rape or sexually assault her Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>see woman
>don't rape or sexually assault her

Its not that hard guys
>>
>>28704985
when you're a skeleton and she could easily beat you up it is
>>
>>28704993

I could easily take most women in a fight. But I don't want to attack anyone unprovoked.
>>
>>28704985
>see woman
>don't rape or sexually assault her
>she doesn't offer to be my gf

How do I punish her for this injustice?
>>
>>28705127

Get on your knees and apologize for being worthless to her and castrate yourself
>>
>>28705127
this is what guns are for
>>
>sees male who looks like a nice young man, likely with future financial prospects
>has sex with him

it's not that hard guys
>>
>>28704985
Nobody ever taught me not to rape when I was in school so I just can't stop myself, sorry OP
>>
>see person
>dont be a dick

its not that hard, normans
>>
lock yourself up in a chastiy cage
>>
>>28705512

Its not that hard not to rape women
>>
>>28705478
idk about you, but i wouldnt date people based on their future financial prospects. thats whats called a "gold digger". use whichever pretty words you prefer, thats what it is.
>>
>he thinks the guys who can't talk to girls are the rapists

Rapists are always alpha Chads who can't take no for an answer. When did this meme that the losers who are afraid of women are rapists start?
>>
>>28705621

Chad's don't need to rape women you dumb cuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.