[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ has its own normie social hierarchy >tripfags post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 1456308243455.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1456308243455.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>/r9k/ has its own normie social hierarchy
>tripfags post their face 24/7 and get praised by other normies/betas/failed normies
>we have to sit here and watch ourselves get excluded from another hierarchy
>a lot of these people call themselves robots
>they have a harem of ""fembots""
>they meetup
>they have friends

This isn't why I started posting on an anonymous imageboard
>>
To be honest,I wish they made It impossible to use a tripcode already used before and the same tripcode cannot be using twice. This way tripcodes would go back to being what they were meant for,not for normalfags to have their own harem of betas.
>>
>>28704959

I fucking hate it man. They have all these little internet friends, steam friends and skype fuck buddies but they still call themselves robots because "i dont have any friends irl xD"
>>
>>28704760
You single yourself out brother. For what?!
You're one of us. We're a family
>>
Forget it mate, this board will never go back to its former glory. Its forever ruined
>>
it's frustrating because any other board that might offer the same community of outcasts that this one should have, has like 2 posts per week
>>
I know how you feel OP, its disgusting.
Even that ugly fuck eggman spams his shit and has his henchmen spam it for him while he isn't around. He has had numerous gf and is far from virginal.

This board is nothing but low level betanorms, not robots.
>>
File: 1457919327930.png (15 KB, 1304x296) Image search: [Google]
1457919327930.png
15 KB, 1304x296
>>28704959
>This way tripcodes would go back to being what they were meant for
They weren't "meant for" anything other than to get an identification. Tripcodes were never meant to be only temporary.
>>
>>28705287
inb4 somebody posts their steam/skype/kik/omegle/facebook group which "has no normies we're all robot friends lmao lol"

i hate this. at least i now know im not alone.
>>
>>28705258
They're extroverts at heart. That's the difference between us and them; they strive for human contact and validation, whereas guys like us simply don't give a fuck. We think, what's the fucking point? But tripfags have a need to be accepted by others. They want to be noticed, they want to develop friendships with other like-minded people. That's why those r9k chatrooms are always filled with normal, adjusted looking people. The true introverts don't participate in such things.
>>
>>28705384
mistakenly replied to goat man because i was orginally going to bitch about his post. disregard that.
>>
I agree it's stupid. but this a community, so it's bound to happen. so... get the fuck over it?
>>
File: anais demoustier cute.jpg (95 KB, 1260x650) Image search: [Google]
anais demoustier cute.jpg
95 KB, 1260x650
depression threads are often the only good threads on /r9k/.
>>
>>28705411
>get the fuck over it?
this is a board for discussion. we're discussing something

>get over it?????? lmao?????
>>
This board went full normie over a year ago.

I won't even give out the new place real robots congregate now.
>>
File: 1449857575144.gif (57 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1449857575144.gif
57 KB, 74x98
>excluded by normies for entire life
>finally find a place were I belong
>its ruined by normies
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot myself right now
>>
>>28705393
if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be on a message board. please be an introvert and leave.
>>
>>28704760
Everyone hates tripfags even other tripfags. They should all commit suicide 2bh
>>
>>28705469
can you send it to me in private
i'll provide a timestamped pissjug to prove i'm a robot
>>
>>28705445
cool, so am i. that's my input.

>don't like it? don't buy it!
>>
>>28705469
Any place that isn't r9k is usually dead
wizchan infchan ect.
reddit has a pretty good board for robots, after /r/foreveralone went to shit >>28705515
All tripfags think they are the fucking exception
If you are a tripfag you are cancer
>>
File: 1463210950549.jpg (28 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1463210950549.jpg
28 KB, 900x900
>praised
>implying

Nope.
>>
>>28705547
Literally who pops in to try and justify his relevance
>>
>>28705547
time to leave the thread
even the slightest shimmer of gold turns to rust
>>
>he doesn't filter tripfags
youre whats wrong with this board. stop giving them attention
>>
>>28705547
Isn't this fuck supposed to be king of the normaltrips? I see pictures of him posing with girls all the time but I try to avoid the tripshit drama.
>>
File: shooting school.png (119 KB, 1824x298) Image search: [Google]
shooting school.png
119 KB, 1824x298
>>28705471
>Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot myself right now

it's better to shoot normies first
>>
>>28705569
>>28705582
>>28705608
> we all hate tripfags! oh whats that, a tripfag? better reply! i know they feed off of attention, but surely my reply will make him stop posting!
>>
>>28705596
Goddam, this. Fucking retards bitch and moan about things on the board, but don't bother to use the fucking filter system.

>inb4 b-but I shouldn't have to use filters on muh board for robots!
>>
File: it's not important, normie.png (6 KB, 300x355) Image search: [Google]
it's not important, normie.png
6 KB, 300x355
>>28705638
I remember that thread.
Feels unoriginal man
>>
>>28705596

>ignore tripfags
>they still get attention

I agree, if everyone on /r9k/ just started ignoring them they would go away but it just doesn't seem to work like that.
>>
I remember having 3-4 /r9k/ threads open at a time, all the time.

Now I rarely have one thread that I find interesting. The good threads always die, or they get overrun with normies

r/4chan as the death of this place
>>
The reason actual robots give attention to tripfags and tripfag drama is because that is the closest they will ever feel to being a normie on social media.
>>
>>28705469
other chans r9k are shit, no moviment
>>
Tripfags are worse than virgins, but they both need to leave. If you can't be funny, don't blogpost about your problems. I'm here for memes, thanks. There's nothing interesting about being "depressed", at least normies have something real to talk about.
>>
>>28705806
>Worse than virgins

Huh? What do virgins do that warrants that comparison? Not have sex?

Damn virgins and their "not copulating" shenanigans.
>>
>>28705676
>implying I don't filter tripfags
>implying I don't still have to put up with their shit from indirect means
>implying we aren't giving them attention right now by indirectly talking about them

its a fucking viscous cycle man
>>
>>28705872
we shold dox them and harras irl, like the good times
>>
>>28705852
>#notallvirgins
I don't get your point to be honest. Being a virgin says more about you than having a tripcode on 4chan. I'm saying both groups are fucking obnoxious here.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.