[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Try to break into normie society >Manage to enter a social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 27062427.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
27062427.png
135 KB, 483x442
>Try to break into normie society
>Manage to enter a social circle
>Just become the lowest rung of that circle
>Never respected by anyone, always treated like I'm stupid/a child
>Several members of the circle are irrationally mean to me

I didn't do anything wrong. Why am I always treated like this?
>>
Because you let them, cuck. Actually give them something to respect.
>>
>>28704737
But how? It feels like people hold me to a standard that they don't hold anyone else to. Other members of the circle are socially awkward or have failed at things in life, but they are respected while I'm not.
>>
>used to leech on a friend's social circle
>he bacame a robot now and workcel
>both of our friends vanished

Whelp
>>
Sounds you entered a pretty shitty circle of people who don't like you. People who want to be your friend are not irrationally mean to you.
>>
Because social skill is actually a skill you learn over time invested in it.
You probably have less experience than them and that's why you act like a child compared to them.
They see you how you see yourself -5 years? Remember how awkward and retarded you were 5 or even 10 years ago? That's the effective difference between your behavior and theirs.
They are doing bicycle kicks socially while you still try not to fall over the ball.

It's sad that this is a cascade-effect and only gets worse if you don't get the proper training in young years you end up on r9k for the rest of your life.
>>
>>28704860
Well, it's a pretty big circle.

There are some people who are generally nice to me, but also like to jab at my insecurities and to be honest do treat me like I'm some kind of kid. They invite me to everything they do but make sure they one-up me while I'm there.

Then there are a few people who just do not talk to me, for no reason at all, and who will invite literally everything else in the group to their events but not me. And when I try to speak to them they give short, rude replies.
>>
>>28705092
Where are you from.
If you are young enough, try nofap, it might cure everything for you
>>
>>28705123
UK.

It's funny. I've managed to go up to 2 weeks without fapping before with complete ease. I don't even really enjoy masturbation any more.

The last time I did 2 weeks nofap I came the closest I've ever come to losing my kissless virginity (but still fucked it up). Might be a coincidence though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.