[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /r9k/ feel about piss? Suspend your disgust temporarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IPzzoHW-1.jpg (50 KB, 599x926) Image search: [Google]
IPzzoHW-1.jpg
50 KB, 599x926
How does /r9k/ feel about piss?

Suspend your disgust temporarily for me, I'm not trying to be gross.

We've been conditioned to believe that Piss (urine) is gross.

No you can't piss there. That's illegal.

Meanwhile, someone out there is making money off of studying not only your piss, put your poop (but that's besides the point)

You may have come to believe that

>Piss = stinky
It's gross, excrement, etc.

But have you considered the possibility that there may be vital genetic information that is stored in that piss?

Lifehack: Piss yourself while in the bathtub. Listen to the way your body reacts. You can recycle vital pheremones, and actually increase your attractiveness to the opposite sex.

>The_More-You_Know.jpeg
>>
>PEE IN LOO
>>
I've done this and I still have no gf. I call bullshit.
>>
>You can recycle vital pheremones
[citation needed]
>>
>>28704688
yeah i researched this once. its mostly social stigma that people consider piss to be so disgusting. im not a pizz guzzler or anything, but apparently youd have to drink several gallons of it for it to have any ill or harmful efects. once it passes through our kidneys, anything toxic or harmful has been processed out, so what comes out of your dick is pretty clean and harmless. it certainly isnt pollution or defiling nature or anything to piss in a bush.
>>
>>28704838
You can't pee in a bush, not because its pollution or defiling nature, it's because you have your dick out, which is considered public indecency.
>>
>>28704688
I have baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling that this is just some really big bullshit bait to make us stink and become more autist than we are
>>
>>28704838
Sorry anon but the idea of kidneys is that they take out unwanted things from the blood, all of which goes into urine
>>
>>28704688
>You can recycle vital pheremones, and actually increase your attractiveness to the opposite sex.
Anyone remember when that one autist stopped showering and started rubbing his ball sweat on himself everyday to make women like him? This must have been 3-4 years ago. He called it some kind of "pheromone experiment", and it ended in failure.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.