[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up from a weird dream >memories of it slowly disapearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: fug.jpg (11 KB, 326x157) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
11 KB, 326x157
>wake up from a weird dream
>memories of it slowly disapearing
>>
>talking with a qt girl
>start to touch her
>alarm ring
>>
File: 1427838050108.jpg (109 KB, 1053x727) Image search: [Google]
1427838050108.jpg
109 KB, 1053x727
>>28704626
That's how most of mine go. Except for one. I've talked about this a couple of times on different boards, but it's still pretty unnerving.
>Dreaming, clearly
>Walking alone in my late grandpa's pasture next to my house
>Grandpa has been dead for about three years
>Suddenly grandpa right in front of me
>Wtf is going on
>In the dream I know he's dead, I start crying my little eyes out and run towards him
>He's just waving and grinning at me like the fucker always did
>I get to him and start shaking his shoulders, sobbing and telling him he can't be here because he's dead
>Tfw I just told my dead grandpa he can't be here instead of telling him how much I miss him
>He giggles the way he always used to and tells me he knows
>Tells me he's living in some remote village in Asia as a goat Herder with a good family
>Tells me he's happy, but he misses me
>Wake up crying
I've never heard of the village before, but I've forgotten the name of it. In my spare time I've been looking over a map of Asia to try and find it.
The next day I went out to a Buddhist temple in town and talking to the head dude there about it, he's a cool dude and is trying to give me some peace on the subject.
>>
>>28704693
>in school don't know why
>classes all in different areas spread across the place outside and all around
>areas are fenced off and under construction
>during lunch time can't find way out of school all closed off and everyone leaving for lunch
>finally make it to parking lot
>sit in the back passenger side of my car thinking about where to go to eat
>girl walks by, don't know her but she seems recognizable and recognizes me
>walks around car to other side of door and sits down in back
>start talking both pretend to fiddle with other stuff
>have hand in my lap
forgot what we're talking about
>she leans over lays head in my lap and sucks my thumb
hmm...
>going to be late for class tell her I have to go
>okay anon see you later bye
y-you t-too
>>
>>28704693
My first and only kiss was in dream. Pls kill me c:
>>
>>28704626
Every fucken time when I see Stacey from the school in my dream, I startin try to kill her. Am I sick?
>>
>>28704820
That's a strange dream. Why a buddhist temple though? Even if he was reincarnated that could take a lot of time.
>>
>wake up from dream
>a random song you've listened to the previous day(s) makes its way into your head and now you have a strong urge to hear it again
>>
>>28704626
a pretty good solution is to try to stay as still as you can. Don't stretch or adjust the pillow or anything. Run through the dream over and over in your head until you can write it down in your phone or whatever.

That's what I do if I want to remember a dream at least.
>>
File: 1458452304657.jpg (35 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1458452304657.jpg
35 KB, 620x465
>In dream
>a girl walks by
>look at her (clothed) butt
>wake up with jizz in my pants
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.