[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And why did white people tried to portray this man as a thug?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
And why did white people tried to portray this man as a thug?
>>
>And why did white people tried to portray this man as a thug?
the crimes may have played a part in it
>>
>>28704609
Because the Nigger straight up strong-armed a store for his cigarillos.
>>
>>28704609
His criminal record
The way niggers responded by destroying black owned businesses(white cop shoots someone so let's destroy our own shit)
The fact that literally no police brutality case is unjustified. Most black men are criminals and need to be controlled. I'm black and I support cops 100%. Black men need to stop trying get rich quick schemes and actually try to get college degrees/job/civilized human shit
>>
Because he was?
>>
>>28704698
the fuck is wrong with you, he a good boy, he din do nuffin
>>
>>28704698
Proof? Look at this picture and try to tell me he would do something like that.
>>
Great bait OP. I was almost rused into typing an angry paragraph.
>>
File: elliot_rodger.jpg (58 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger.jpg
58 KB, 600x300
He dindu nuffin he was a good boy
>>
>>28704654
>>28704698
>>28704720
>>28704729
Has the internet lost it's sense of irony when it comes to race baiting? Embarrassing.

>>28704738
>>28704756
That's more like it.
>>
File: 1462923558302.jpg (200 KB, 800x783) Image search: [Google]
1462923558302.jpg
200 KB, 800x783
>>28704720
re-build the family unit in black communities and this shit will end for the most part. Nigs will still have inferior traits to western culture but there isnt much of a gap that they cant do their jobs as well as any other race (excluding managerial and STEM).
>>
>>28704923
>re-build the family unit in black communities and this shit will end for the most part
there never was a black family. Even in Africa niggers run from responsibility and monogamy
>Nigs will still have inferior traits to western culture but there isnt much of a gap that they cant do their jobs as well as any other race (excluding managerial and STEM).
Automation will take away literally any job besides investment and stem. Blacks will still be useless
>>
>>28704756
>black skin

yep, he would.
>>
>>28705185
>there never was a black family. Even in Africa niggers run from responsibility and monogamy

Lol @ believing this.

Anywhere that doesn't have feminism doesn't have this problem.

>t. raised by college educated, feminist, single African mum that cut off absolutely all ties with my father and emasculated me growing up

Shit sucked tbhq. Women are a problem everywhere.
>>
>>28705185
>there never was a black family. Even in Africa niggers run from responsibility and monogamy

Post-Slavery up until the 50's American blacks operated the christian household. There was no life line or welfare for them to rely on so the family structure was a necessity of survival.

Unfortunately as Nigger music, drugs, and government assistance entered the mainstream of America blacks became victims of their smaller front lobes and gave in to the gibs and need of instant gratification. So even though more industries/careers/opportunities opened up for them they were not capable of seizing them because of their new reliance on the Dems.
>>
>>28705284
>Anywhere that doesn't have feminism doesn't have this problem.
In South Africa 69% of all children are raised by single moms. In Nigeria, which has the highest number of two parent homes, it's still like 30%. Most African countries have high rates of single motherhood because negroid mating behavior does not involve responsibility
>>28705487
Blacks in the 50s were as shitty as they are now. Most of the old blacks I know got pregnant at 13 and started drinking at 11
>>
Who is that guy?

I feel like forcing originality lowers the quality of certain posts.
>>
>>28704609
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY
HE GO TO CHURCH

HE
DIN
DU
NUF
FIN
>>
>>28705487
>their smaller front lobes
Not the entire frontal lobe, faggot, just the Orbitofrontal cortex. Meaning they can't in2 adaptive learning and can't process or gauge risk and reward as well. Not much different from the brain structure of the your average pot smoking, latent psychopath /r9k/ browser. Despite what 18th century phrenologists say, everything else is indiscernible.

Gene therapy will be their friend in the future famio.
>>
>>28705952
So? 67% of nerdic icelandic kids are raised by single mothers. It's the same in Norway and Sweden.

Obviously this 'mating behavior' isn't exclusive to only Africans.
>>
>>28705952
>up until the 50's
>until
>>
>>28706281
yeah and their menfolk are cucks now. Nigglets lose stability, white kids lose masculinity. And since they have 15-20point difference in IQs it probably affects both groups differently
>>
>>28704865
He was a beautiful man
>>
>>28706374
correction to myself. Since we are talking African niggers and not American niggers its a 25-30 point difference in IQ
>>
>>28706374
AA are even bigger cucks than nerds. With all of their inferiority complexes and compensating.

>its a 25-30 point difference in IQ
On average. If it wasn't for hardworking, intelligent African immigrants coming to America and succeeding, you'd probably have been systematically killed off by now, Tyrone.
>>
>>28706497
*AAs
*nerdids
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.