[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into middle class?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image:7901.jpg (286 KB, 445x667) Image search: [Google]
image:7901.jpg
286 KB, 445x667
I just want to be able to live on my own, have a decent car and a skinny non whore gf. Why is this so hard to achieve? I'm 21, grew up not in poverty but not middle class and work fulltime overnight at Walmart. I'm making no proggressive in life and I don't even know where to start. Anybody else here just stuck?
>>
File: image:8504.jpg (156 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image:8504.jpg
156 KB, 1080x720
Bumping with pictures of qt grills
>>
>>28704371
>I'm 21
>I work at Walmart
Well, start by getting a better job and then by being paitent fuck face.
>>
juuuuust go to college brah :^)
worked for me :^)
>>
>>28704628
The job market where I live sucks cock. I got 2 interviews to be a janitor at a community college and still didn't get the job. If I'm apparently not qualifed enough to be a fucking janitor, how do you expect me to get any other decent job. I'm willing to work hard just no opportunities around here.
>>
>>28704662
>the college meme
I'm not aiming high, just the middle.
>>
>>28704690
Then move or be willing to travel. You're 21. You have no skills or experience so of course no one is going to hire you for anything important.
>>
>>28704768
I have an opportunity in Washington state but its a 1200 mile drive and my car sucks.
>>
>>28704723
the reason you will never be in the middle class is that you have no idea how the socioeconomic hierarchy works
>college is only for the upper class
what fucking century are you from?
>>
>>28704798
Then I dunno man, bitch and moan about how hard you have it. I'm sure that'll work out.
>>
>>28704723
but remember goy "you need a degree to get any decent job nowadays". you just need to pay a small fine of $60-100k and we will train you for a job that has already been reserved for chad jr.
>>
You need to get a job working on highway construction. Labor class 1 is 34$ an hour
>>
>>28704887
Where is this? Jnkoub
>>
>>28704840
Please observe this reply
>>28704884
>>
>>28704867
I'm not necessarily stuck to be bitching and moaning, I just don't see how I can move up in life. I'm willing to work for it, its just there's nothing to work toward.
>>
File: image:8552.jpg (250 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
image:8552.jpg
250 KB, 1024x679
posting more qt's
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.