[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>chad and woman are animals > and society doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>chad and woman are animals
> and society doesn't do its job to protect me and make us equal ;_;

congrats on discovering only aggressive organisms survive in this world and society was made to make their lives easier

Justice= good things for attractive and bad for ugly

what, you think tesla wasn't bullied? that he wasn't just used? he made life of the ones that hate him easier with his inventions.
>>
Surprise surprise. Women have no loyalty. Who would have fucking guessed. Of course it's Chad's fault he fucked her brother's girlfriend. Not like she had to let him or anything. If anything, Chad saved little brother from getting it worse later on from that bitch
>>
I cant even get mad anymore because it always the same shit with women. The same line of thought, the same words and excuses used its just tiring at this point.
>>
File: woman arent human.jpg (609 KB, 1259x1080) Image search: [Google]
woman arent human.jpg
609 KB, 1259x1080
>19
>ask cute 7/10 out
>"let's go to church on Monday at 7, anon"
>she didn't say if it was 7 am or pm
>wake up at 6 am on Monday, dress nice
>text her asking if she's ready
>"anon, we're supposed to go at 7 pm"
>"you know what, you don't have to go anymore, anon"
>get back home
>my mom conforts me
>my aunt laughs at my face and tells everyone
>every time I bring someone to my grandma's house she thinks it's funny to tell this story while I'm dying on the inside

Why woman do this, I mean, what's the scientific reason?
>>
>>28704475
its a shit test. the only solution is to cut her off and tell her that if she doesnt shut up you will do it for her
>>
>>28704475

Nah you were the fucking retard there m8 ain't no fucking church service at 7am on a weekday, also what the fuck where do you live where 19 year olds go on church dates
>>
>>28704339
l went looking for it because I wanted to read the comments but I couldn't find it. Anyone got a link?
>>
>>28704604
>ain't no fucking church service at 7am on a weekday
where the fuck YOU live?

>church dates

turns out there are church pasties or some shit
>>
>chad and woman are animals
> and society doesn't do its job to protect me

ziense prooves it
>>
>>28704994
>church pasties
Like, for your nipples? What kinda weird ass church....
>>
>>28705320
hum... well meme? not sure what you trying to say
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.