[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feelsbusman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: le ebin pepe.jpg (31 KB, 587x558) Image search: [Google]
le ebin pepe.jpg
31 KB, 587x558
>be me
>18 alpha male
>sitting on the bus
>wearing my ebin meme shirt
>this 9.5/10 qt comes on my bus
>has that innocent look
>wears the same green coat everyday
>everytime she comes on the bus i smile at her
>i look away quickly as i accidentally make eye contact
>comes over to my seat
>instead of sitting next to me
>she goes and sits next to a 70 year old pedophile
>feelbadman.jpg

How do I get the pussy game strong, /r9k/? Lend me your wisdom.
>>
Guys I need help, I have aspergers. I don't know how to solve this problem on my own.
>>
This is a cry for help, is there somebody out there with the almighty wisdom to guide me to the pussy game?
>>
>>28704260
You should kill yourself famalam
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGRETI DOGE.png (11 KB, 745x384) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGRETI DOGE.png
11 KB, 745x384
>>28704260
twf cant even get into uni to make shitty stickman drawings
>>
>>28704471
go read pua shit
>>
>>28704260
>I didn't talk to a woman, and she didn't talk back
>18 alpha male

You are entitled. You are not better than everyone else, Anon. Just because you stare at a pretty girl, it doesn't mean she wants your cock. Maybe instead of pretending the world is full of NPCs you should strike up a conversation and be friendly to her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.