[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gently motivated/dominated by qt personal trainer you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1399410415672.jpg (10 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
1399410415672.jpg
10 KB, 329x281
>tfw gently motivated/dominated by qt personal trainer

you have no excuse to not go the gym.

just thought I'd share that with you.
>>
Im really curious as to what the correlation between motivation and domination is
>>
>>28704390
Basically motivates you by acting superior and stronger to you. Makes you want to push the limits.
>>
Are trainers free with a gym membership?
>>
File: Jim Halpert.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jim Halpert.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>Taking lifting advice from a girl
>Picking the girl physical trainer

Stop
>>
>>28704528
personal training usually costs more than a regular membership. Worth it though

>>28704592
>implying trained professionals don't know what they're doing.
salty you can't pay up eh
it's ok.
>>
File: Why.jpg (124 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
124 KB, 408x408
>>28704666

>Google for routines
>Youtube for form
>Talking to regulars once you become a regular and have them check your form and lift with them if you feel like it

or

>Getting lead around by a chick

Embarrassing f a m. People notice this shit
>>
>>28704528
Depends. If you want like an hour with a trainer, that costs a money. However in some cases (my gym for example) allows you to leave your number to the front desk and a trainer will call you and answer questions that don't warrant spending money for a session.

It's also very common for gyms to have a gym introduction either free of charge or for a small fee when you start going to a gym. Then an instructor will walk you through the machines, how to properly use them, and give you a very basic routine for you to do. I did it when I started out and it was incredibly helpful.
>>
>>28704855
>being THIS insecure
I know where I am but come on.
>>
>>28704144
See I'm a big enough guy as is, with lightening quick snakelike reflexes,

I don't need to be some big hothead to get the job done

and by job i mean be a sedentary neet who never goes anywhere with his life
>>
>>28704855
If you're THIS insecure, you're trip should be
>Man Lett
>>
>>28704950
>>28705050

Okay sure. It's good you're going to the gym but you're probably a bit of a wimp if you're talking about being dominated by your female personal trainer. Only fat chicks and old people get personal trainers, you're wasting your money on top of looking like a weenie to regulars.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.