[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
8 hour flight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 18
File: 1463766682623.jpg (73 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1463766682623.jpg
73 KB, 612x612
>Take your seat, look over and see this
wat do?
>>
>>28704142
>laces AND a zipper

Uh, what?
>>
>>28704142
"Didn't they have any clothes in your size?"
>>
>>28704142
sit down and take glances at her every now and then. Wonder what she feels like, if she has to pee (i have fetish) etc., what might she be thinking about

did chad fuck her last night
>>
>>28704175
The zipper's usually for show. Source: I'm a wageslave.
>>
Ignore her and mind my own business. This isn't high school...
>>
>>28704142
I'd probably try to have a sly wank then get kicked off and arrested
>>
I'd probably ask her to cover them up and then deal with the fallout when it becomes a media sensation
>>
I wish she wasn't wearing any shoes desu
>>
File: 1390626440077.png (362 KB, 395x599) Image search: [Google]
1390626440077.png
362 KB, 395x599
>on plane last christmas
>cute 8/10 girl sits next to me
>get excited and think of things I could bring up to flirt with her
>minutes before take off
>a chad hurriedly rushes on the plane and sits next to her on the other side
>not even 5 minutes after the take off he is flirting with her instead
>they talk the entire 90 minute flight
>I sulk in silence while looking out the window
>before exiting they exchange phone numbers
>>
Are there more pics of this slut? My dick demands to know.
>>
>>28704142
Imagine Tyrone fucking her from behind, be too scared to watch any movies and maybe talk to my mom in the adjacent aisle.
>>
>>28704142
tell the whore to put her tits away
>>
>8 hour flight

Kek. Japan is 14 hours away for me. My ultimate weeb vacation requires more time than you give me.
>>
File: 1463547540917.jpg (16 KB, 274x337) Image search: [Google]
1463547540917.jpg
16 KB, 274x337
>>28704365
you think your better us?
>>
>>28704142
great, now I'm too anxious to ever look out the window. Head down and left slightly for 8 hours.
>>
File: alp2012.jpg (78 KB, 651x247) Image search: [Google]
alp2012.jpg
78 KB, 651x247
hit me with that god damn wrench asshole, i just destroyed your bullshit, look at that bullshit i saw ur asshole there they got little shooting ball faggots shooting me with the little muffin hands, they're on the god damn roof, they're on the roof cmon cmon the roof cmon, thlisten shooting faggots where are them assholes where are them assholes i got them theyere looking at me they trying to shoot me their shooting me with their liffe faggots their shooting me with their little fagogts Get that good damn bullshit SHOOT MY GOD DAMN ASSHOLE, they are running out of assholes, jump on them faggots jump on that faggot jump on my asshole jump on my asshole jesus jones u cant jump up there because ur a dick u need to be GOD DAMN STOP look at shooting me get that piece of shit get all them faggots get them faggots get all them faggots with your bullshit cmon they're almost out of assholes, i hear that yeah they are they're almost out of assholes i know it, i can feel it in my heart somebdy jump on my asshole SOMEBODY STAND THERE GOD DAMNIT their tryin to shoot my asshole dont die , i bet there is pistol faggots respawning up there or something WHAT ARE U guys DOING RUST UR BULLSHIT IN THEIR asshole w idont undersatnd what u guys are trying to do, guess again faggot, they keep getting ammunition back there, i dont see how thats possible, jump on my asshole U CANT Get THEIR ASSHOLE SAME ON THE GOD DMAN PLANE u n WHY ARE U TRYING TO JUMP N THES SAMP PLANE asdshole U DONT KNOW ANYTHING GET ON CMON CMON GET ON MY ASSHOLE GET UP THERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT CMON GET UR GOD DMAN BULLSHIT GET THAT BULLSHIT UP THERE GOD DAMN FAGGOT YOU don't know anything TRY TO KEEP OUT YOUR HOMOSEXUALIT FANTASIES ASSHOLE, HOW ABOUT THAT SHIT, HOW ABOUT THAT GOD DAMN BULLSHIT, yeah thats what u are u sick bitch u sick god damn bitch hit me with ur bullshit, u got little cricket hands, muffin hands trying to talk like that, im hearing your words, did u hear what i said? yeah i hear that faggot trying
>>
>>28704525
sit dthat down bullshit follow my asshole CMON CMON this way lets get tham faggots cmon, OIH MY GOD RUN GOD DAMNIT no we didn't we were looking for weapons all kinds of weapons there in the basement thats hwat ur bullshit gets for trying to cheat asshole how about that bullshit, how about that god damn bullshit nope , im thkni chinag some sounds, i m thinking about changing some sounds , you know ? whats that? somsoms some of the msounds some of the souds name a sound anything thinking of them souds i can sing u know, thinking of them sound poppin sounds, you hear me? yeah what do u think about that? THERE'S A FAGGOT UP THERE OR SOMETHING, JUMP ON MY ASSHOLE GET ON MY GOD DAMN BULLSHIT WITH UR ASSHOLE JUMP N MY HEAD ASSHOLE GET THAT GUYS ASSHSOLE CUT EM UP CUT EM UP he's not even up there WAIT UR LYIGN WAIT STAND RIGHT THERE STAND RIGHT DTHERE DUCK jUMP wait am inute he wasn't lying
>>
>>28704142
Mind my own business.

Outright offence is better than silence, but, attracting attention is far worse than anything else.
>>
>No one here would try talking to her
You're all fucking failures you know that?

There's so many conversation starters
>Her necklace
>Her boots
>The fact that her bag is in your seat

Any one of these is a great way to introduce yourself. Hell I once started a 5 hour conversation with a chick I'd never met before just saying she had nice shoes.

As long as you don't step over the line and comment on her boobs or ask what she's doing on her phone, or say you think she's hot right out of the gate, you can start a nice conversation with just the most basic social instincts. Perhaps it leads somewhere, perhaps it doesn't.

And if you fuckers get a once in a lifetime opportunity like this, you don't just throw it down the tubes.
You want to have no regrets when you get off that plane. If you talk to her and then don't ask for her number when you part ways knowing that you're never going to see her again, then you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>28704939

Unless you're as attractive as her, there's no reason to talk to her. The amount of work and charm it would take to nail her on the off-chance she doesn't have a boyfriend would be immense.

Also, look at her. She's not thinking deep thoughts because she's spending too much of her time looking like that. You're gonna have to be a similar kind of person to really connect with her.
>>
File: i243^cimgpsh_orig.png (266 KB, 296x533) Image search: [Google]
i243^cimgpsh_orig.png
266 KB, 296x533
>>28704939
i would say
>asshole jesus jones u cant jump up there because ur a dick u need to be GOD DAMN STOP look at shooting me get that piece of shit get all them faggots get them faggots get all them faggots with your bullshit cmon they're almost out of assholes, i hear that yeah they are they're almost out of assholes i know it, i can feel it in my heart somebdy jump on my asshole SOMEBODY STAND THERE GOD DAMNIT their tryin to shoot my asshole dont die , i bet there is pistol faggots respawning up there or something WHAT ARE U guys DOING RUST UR BULLSHIT IN THEIR asshole w idont undersatnd what u guys are trying to do, guess again faggot, they keep getting ammunition back there, i dont see how thats possible, jump on my asshole U CANT Get THEIR ASSHOLE SAME ON THE GOD DMAN PLANE u n WHY ARE U TRYING TO JUMP N THES SAMP PLANE asdshole U DONT KNOW ANYTHING GET ON CMON CMON GET ON MY ASSHOLE GET UP THERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT CMON GET UR GOD DMAN BULLSHIT GET THAT BULLSHIT UP THERE GOD DAMN FAGGOT YOU don't know anything TRY TO KEEP OUT YOUR HOMOSEXUALIT FANTASIES ASSHOLE, HOW ABOUT THAT SHIT, HOW ABOUT THAT GOD DAMN BULLSHIT, yeah thats what u are u sick bitch u sick god damn bitch hit me with ur bullshit, u got little cricket hands, muffin hands trying to talk like that, im hearing your words, did u hear what i said? yeah i hear that faggot trying

to her
>>
>>28704142
be high as fuck off of prescription meds needed to take a comfortable 8 hour flight, and then down some z-quil.
>>
>>28704969
You might as well try.
Or you can bore yourself to death sitting alone for 8 hours rather then mingle with another live human being.
>>
>"So where are you headed?"
>"To see my boyfriend."
>"Oh."
>>
>>28705007

I'd bring a book or something to entertain myself with in the first place, I don't need another human being for entertainment
>>
>>28705095
My friend in the military had a nice trick for this

If they say they're married you say you are. If they say they have a bf, say you have a gf.
This gets their defenses down and opens them up for a conversation. Then you can get to know them, and even move in on them a little. You'd be surprised how many women are willing to fool around on their significant other. The thing is, if you can't get them in a conversation you've got about a 0.0 chance of ever getting there.

And if she's not available, she likely has friends that are. Either way you slice it she's a potentially valuable contact to have in your address book. There's almost no downside to striking up a conversation, as long as you don't grop her and get thrown off the plane
>>
>>28704175
It's like a FF character lmao
>>
File: 52d.png (147 KB, 745x814) Image search: [Google]
52d.png
147 KB, 745x814
>>28704142
>wears a cross
>dresses like a whore
>>
>sit down
>act nervous and awkward
>try my best not to look at because she might see me looking
>try to stay as silent and still as I can throughout the whole flight
>don't even move to go to the bathroom
>don't even move to turn off the cold a/c blowing at me even though I'm cold as fuck
>>
>>28704142
Put in my headphones and start playing my 3DS
>>
>>28705219

This only works if you're as attractive as her or have money or things to splash
>>
>>28705095
>>28705219
Also, usually if a woman is putting herself on display like that, she doesn't have a serious boyfriend or a husband. This girl is clearly looking for some action, like a peacock with it's feathers out. If she does have a bf it's probably a casual thing, which means she's open to fooling around
>>
>>28705339

Not true, a lot of women like looking like that even with significant others. Especially when they're ovulating
>>
>>28705365
Well hey, I don't see a ring.
She may or may not have a boyfriend, but she's not married yet.

Most relationships don't work out you know.
Chances are this bf she's with will be replaced with someone. Might as well be you
>>
>>28704142
Trying to not shit myself due to fear of heights
>>
>>28705334
If you're not repulsive (400 pounds, sweaty with no deodorant), she'll probably talk to no matter what you look like.

Strike up a conversation, see where it goes. If she clearly doesn't want to start something with you then get her number anyway, maybe she has a couple friends who would be interested
>>
>>28704142

>fucking sluts man, why couldn't it be a little girl
>>
Carry out the next step of my master plan by crashing the plane with no survivors
>>
>>28705627
It's a big plane
>>
>>28704142
spend a large portion of the flight stare at her.

Where am I going by the way?
>>
File: 1461234378417.png (201 KB, 450x343) Image search: [Google]
1461234378417.png
201 KB, 450x343
>>28704405
Fucking chads... they are soulless
>>
>>28705472
>tfw you get a bogus number
>>
>>28705656
fore you
>>
>>28704353
What the fuck? Are you retarded? The laces are obviously what's for show. The laced up converse look make up the main aesthetic and the zippers are for convenience
>>
File: 1463671635438.jpg (36 KB, 610x640) Image search: [Google]
1463671635438.jpg
36 KB, 610x640
>>28705656
WELL CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT YOURSELF CAUGHT, NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?
>>
>>28705749
>>28704353
This, hi tops are a pain in the dick to get on and off with just laces.

Source: /fa/
>>
ask her if she's a member of the mile high club
>>
Request a seat change obviously.
>>
>>28705439

This is actually why I wouldn't talk to her.

Guys like you would be approaching her all the time because they don't see a ring, and the amount of work you have to do to retain her isn't worth it
>>
>>28705439
People like you are why women have such an undeserved sense of entitlement
>>
>>28704525
>>28704610
Are these death grips lyrics?
>>
>>28706022
>>28705934
Yeah I'm sure you'll show her. Ignoring her will really make a huge statement

Women like this have had literal wars fought over them.
If you sit next to a girl of this caliber you need to control your autism and do your best.

I always imagined marrying a virgin, but honestly for a girl like this I don't care how many boyfriends she's had. Just get me in those shorts as fast as possible
>>
>>28706332
>Ignoring her will really make a huge statement
I'm not trying to make a statement, I just don't have any interest in her and she has none in me
Slut enablers like you are why modern women are so fucking terrible
>>
>>28704142

Nothing. Im neither a rapist and neither can I score anything.
>>
File: 14.jpg (22 KB, 331x318) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
22 KB, 331x318
>>28705472
Nigger, have you ever TALKED to a girl? This isnt how girls work. They dont recommend you to their friends. They instinctively sabotage any and everyone they encounter, especially their "friends". If you are less than 8/10 male and not an orbiter they hold nothing but disdain for you. A girl would never be satisfied being at the top of the pile, they have to push everyone else down in the process.
>>
>>28705291
This is literally my fetish. Comes from my Catholic background I imagine.
>>
>>28706435
Mate, I've had girls set me up with their friends on dates.
Just get into her social group, good things will happen

You'll meet people, which will lead to you meeting other people, which could get you jobs, girlfriends, favors....etc.
>>
Wouldn't even dare talk to her because I know I have no chance

Now, if it was a 6 or 7/10 qt on the other hand...
>>
>>28704939
>once in a lifetime opportunity like this, you don't just throw it down the tubes.

You're really blowing this bitch out of proportion. She's a shape that would be fun to cum in, that's it. More effort than she's worth. She's too hot to maintain a relationship with, and talking her into having casual sex would be either tremendously unlikely, or, if possible, tremendously undesirable because it would mean she had sex with everyone who went after her - which would be a crowd.

When you grow up a little, and stop being so desperate, you'll realize stuff like this. I'd look at her, then mind my own business, and masturbate to fantasies later.
>>
>>28706487
>Mate, I've had girls set me up with their friends on dates.
people on this website are not like you. the things that work for you dont work for everybody.
>>
>>28706435

This guy has the wisdom of a thousand owls.

>but he doesn't eat rats
>>
I'd take pictures of her, call her crazy if she accuse me, and then act outraged and demand to be move to a different seat.

It's not illegal to take pictures of people is it?
>>
>>28704142
Bathroom sex
>>
>>28706487
>leveraging good looks for money and sex
>comes to robothome and picks on robots for being robots

Every time you think chad isnt such a bad guy, he always does this
>>
>>28706332

I'm not trying to make a statement, I'm literally just keeping myself out of a shit situation that isn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>28704405
At least the flight wasn't long enough that you had to awkwardly squeeze past them to use the bathroom.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 409x409
>>28706594
That's /devilish/ anon

Make sure you demand first class and drinks after what that crazy attention whore put you through
>>
>>28704939
I hate desperate beta losers like you more than I hate women
>>
>>28706594
Nope, people in a public place have no right to expect privacy, although the airline might have its own rules regarding that.
But If you're just out in the street or something then no its not illegal to take creepshots
>>
>>28705311
Yeah, that's probably how 99% of robots (including myself) would react, anon. You're not alone in that train of thought.

Although, I would probably turn off the a/c atleast.
>>
>>28706820
You're a braver man than I
>>
>>28704939
This. Too many low test betas here. Even though im an awkward faggot i would have a hard time resisting striking up a conversation and trying to get her number when she is RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO ME>
>>
>>28707012
Why? She's not going to give you her number, why waste the energy and risk embarrassment
>>
>>28707074

Chad doesn't get it because the world is easy for him
>>
File: 1458150798518.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
1458150798518.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>28704939
get the fuck out of here you man slut
>>
>>28704142
>y-you too
Huh? I didn't say anything...
>spills spaghetti
Umm we didn't get our meals yet, did you spill something?
>fucking Stacies
Uh, I think you have me confused for someone else my names not Stacy *presses flight attended call button*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*presses call button repeatedly*
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>>28707074
Just brush it off and return to her with something like "well, your loss", laugh it off and continue with whatever im doing, maybe even make some remarks about stuff that is going on at the moment, its a long flight so if you ignore her for the rest of the flight she will understand that the rejection affected you emotionally. Be smooth my niqqas. Im naturally awkward as fuck, but once my dick takes control of my brain and i stop giving a fuck i can actually pull off something. Thing is that even though i might say some autistic shit sometimes, people rarely notice or give me shit for it because i just brush it off or play it cool. You should try it once. If your anxiety becomes too much just pop a couple pills.

>>28707084

Kek, im far from Chad. I have a masculine face, but im not handsome. Im of average height and a fucking fatass ( i do however shower regularly and dont stink).
>>
>>28707205
>I have a masculine face

He says he's not Chad
>>
>>28707205
>if you ignore her for the rest of the flight she will understand that the rejection affected you emotionally
Or you could just not talk to her from the beginning like a normal person and it becomes a non-issue for everyone
>>
Buy her some fuckin drinks you beta fucks no girl is gonna deny alcohol
>>
Go with something like "Ive never bought a girl a drink on an airplane before"
>>
>>28707240
She doesn't want a drink from a beta
>>28707275
>Ive never bought a girl a drink on an airplane before
Maximum cringe
>>
>>28704142
Do I have similar thoughts as others on this one? I'd like feedback please. Like all other girls like that, I immediately register her in my head as "cool/popular". I loathe them and stay away from them at all costs because they obsess over social media, looks, and social status. I'm above that...I'm a supreme gentleman...Haha but seriously. She said definitely attractive, but I hate her for it. She. Likely flaunts her looks, and is too good for me. Is that normal/healthy? How do I get rid of this mindset?
>>
>>28707329
Girls who obsess over social media are typically lonely, an in need of constant approval from others
Easy prey
>>
>>28707363
Women can't be lonely unless it's by choice
>>
>>28707368
>What are fembots
This isn't true though.

Some of the most attractive women you see every day are actually quite lonely and empty
>>
File: face.jpg (49 KB, 702x336) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
49 KB, 702x336
>>28707227
Having a masculine face does not equal being handsome. Pic related explains it well, a masculine face is just about certain facial features. You can have a feminine face and be pretty and have a masculine face and look like a cave troll. Although i will agree that having a really feminine face is a fucking death sentence for guys, if your face is like the one on the right then you have all the right to complain about Chad and your genetics.

Point is that being Chad is not a requirement, its a get out of jail free card. Yes, Chad has an unfair advantage over everyone and can snatch up 95% of girls without too much effort. But that doesnt mean that you make zero chance.
>>
>>28707395

>Some of the most attractive women you see every day are actually quite lonely and empty

That doesn't really bear out in practice
>>
>>28707395
>>What are fembots
Girls who think they're lonely because they haven't had a bf in six months
>Some of the most attractive women you see every day are actually quite lonely and empty
Only because they are lazy and expect men to do all of the work in dating.
I can't even imagine how vain and self-centered someone would have to be to think "I'm lonely because my hotness intimidates men"
>>
>>28704142
>Hi, I hate niggers! Is this seat taken?
>>
>>28707463
Yeah sex is less of a problem for a woman. But sex isn't necessarily all they're after
>>
>>28707395
they're on their phones all day getting endless validation, why bother then?
>>
>>28707368
loneliness by definition isn't a choice, but if you mean alone, then I agree
>>
>>28707537
That's why they're on their phones all day
That's why they obsessively check their Facebook status and post 1,000 pictures

It's their way of coping
>>
>>28704971
The fuck is this shit? So irrational.
>>
>>28707563
this guy is right, listen to him

orig
>>
>>28704142

Is this bitch looking at pics of herself? Seriously. That's vain as hell. Instant turn off.
>>
>>28707563
they bring that on themselves.
>>
>>28704939
god you really think i would regret not talking to a whore who already assumes that if a guy is talking to her they want to get in her pants?
>>
get hard because you know you will be breathing her farts in all night.
>>
>>28707563
how would you know by being in your basement all day and every day? bitches like this rudely send away everyone IRL, sometimes even chads because their phone is much more "important". not me, I just saw it happen while having lunch a few times
>>
>>28707563
>>28707395
boohoo i feel so bad for these woman
>>
>>28704402
It's an 8 hour flight, very likely she'll take them off. That is so long as she feels comfortable around you
>>
>>28707689
It amazes me how any minor issue that a woman goes through suddenly gets blown up by white knights and somehow becomes more important than other people's actual problems
>>
>>28707737
feminism in a nutshell
>>
try to flirt with her but probably fail and embarrass myself in front of everyone
>>
>>28704939
>You want to have no regrets when you get off that plane.
regret hurts a lot less than rejection
>>
File: 1433729931493.jpg (150 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1433729931493.jpg
150 KB, 768x1024
>>28704142
i go to sleep
>>
>>28704939
>the most basic social instincts

autistic people dont have social instincts. our social radar is either non-existent, broken or tuned differently.
>>
>>28707709
I wish disgusting shits would leave their shoes on. Sometimes the smell is unbearable in a plane.
>>
>>28707737
We dont care about her problems, we're just looking to exploit insecurities and weaknesses to control them instead of letting them control us.
>>
Talk to her and see if she seems cool ask her if she knows of any clubs in the city we're going to land in. If she does, ask her if she would like to go to one with me to hit on guys.
>>
>>28704142
I'd talk to her a little and try to help put her at ease since she's apparently traveling alone. I wouldn't be a dumbass and flirt with her unless she seemed open to it or it could be a very awkward flight.
>>
>>28707838
>oh boohoo look at how lonely these poor wimminz are, Chad won't date her how sad :(
Fuck off
>>
>>28704142
Hey sexy bitch, it looks like my map of existence isn't the only thing that's expanding right now *wink*
>>
>>28707862

>going to clubs

can you please fuck off back to r eddit?
>>
>>28704142
I would immediately ask "can I get window seat?" And if she said no I would request a seat change. If the seat change was denied I would just stare at her tits the whole time and say I was looking out the window if she called me out.
>>
>>28704142
Say you are going to your girlfriend.
I have actually gone from yurope to vist my girl friend (not relationship gf but female friend who is a butch lesbian) and the moment girls next to me think I am taking a 9 hour flight for what they assume is my significant other they open up.

I have had these homewrecking sluts even ask if I minded that they rested their head on my shoulder because "when I sleep my body just leans right teehee".
Meanwhile zero interest if they know I am single.
>>
>>28707169
that gave me a hearty kek
>>
>>28704142
This bitch definitely had a train ran on her at one point in her life.
>>
All of you would look at her, take your seat, and sit there in silence the entire flight. Anyone who says they would do otherwise is lying.
>>
>>28708230
If that were true, how does she ever get fucked?
>>
>>28708294

Probably because normies aren't robots
>>
>>28704969
>thinking deep thoughts
>browses rnk

Choose one faggot
>>
>>28705605
>fucking sluts man, why couldn't it be a little girl
/thread
/board
/life
>>
>>28708294
She gets fucked by chads not autists. You are on this board therefore an autist.
>>
I wouldn't talk to her. I wouldn't want to add one more fawning, drooling, tit-worshiping male to her life. The less insufferably sexually vain she is the better.

Also I wouldn't want to put in the three weeks of effort to maybe get half of a drunken blowjob from her.
>>
>"can i sit on the window pls, you are staring into your phone the whole flight anyways"
>>
File: 23582533.jpg (32 KB, 496x458) Image search: [Google]
23582533.jpg
32 KB, 496x458
>wear sunglasses
>spend first couple hours staring at her cleavage
>wait until she's asleep
>slide my hand into the leg hole of her shorts
>start fiddling with her roastie while jacking off
>cum on my hand
>slather cum on fingers
>insert cummy fingers into her vagina in an attempt to spread my genes
>>
>>28705311
literally what i'd do too, tbqh
>>
I wouldn't do a single thing
>>
>>28708993
How to not get spotted/noticed by both other people and the girl herself?
>>
>>28704175
Welcome to fashion

It's fucking retarded
>>
File: jerry-seinfeld-234-346-57.jpg (40 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
jerry-seinfeld-234-346-57.jpg
40 KB, 651x386
>>28704142
I'd try to get in another seat. I would go to talk to the flight attendant and ask em to get me away from that filthy whore. That is, if I didn't decide to smash her bitch head against the window. By the way, you have to think outside the box. If you tell them you're Muslim or something, they'd probably be more likely to help you. Though maybe it'd be smarter to say you're Jewish.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.