[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be robot >be robot with job >we get a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1370690019042.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1370690019042.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
>be me
>be robot
>be robot with job
>we get a new hire
>happens live in the same apartment neighborhood as me
>its a grill
>few weeks go by
>she is literally all over me now
>constantly touching me and rubbing on me
>gave me a pet name
>everyone is saying she likes me and im too autistic to notice
>she keeps hinting at how shes into BDSM and wants me to dominate her
>she has a BF & kid, I don't know if the BF is the babby's dad.
>urge to fuck the succubus is out of this world

Ok robots I need your advice, what do I do?

>Ignore it, it will all go away
>Pump&Dump and tell her BF she's a cunt
>Tell her I'm not into the whole her having a BF thing
>Pump&dump&don't tell her BF or anyone

Everyone is pressuring me into fucking her because >lol you're a man!

There is no justice for her. No one gives a shit how she's in the wrong. I am a man, and it would be nice to fuck, but I just feel like it's wrong.

Us men need to stick together, STRENGTH through UNITY.
>>
Don't let her have her cake and eat it op. Put her in her fucking place.
>>
>>28703997
don't be an asshole, dude, dont touch her and tell the bf about the bitch
>>
If you can find out a way try sleeping with her then telling her bf and act like you didn't find out she had a bf until later, unless she directly told you about him or something
>>
File: 19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg
39 KB, 250x250
>>28704047
I am just a beta male though... I don't have it in me to ruin anyone's life (directly)

I just want this to all go away. I need someone to comfort me. I don't want to have to deal with her at work if I tell her BF shes a slut... but even if I don't fuck her, she'll fuck someone else and cuck the guy anyway.
>>
Tell her that her advances are inappropriate and unwelcome, and the if she continues you will sue her for sexual harassment.
>>
File: 1381002648756.jpg (90 KB, 933x960) Image search: [Google]
1381002648756.jpg
90 KB, 933x960
>>28704114
Someone overheard us making innuendos at each other and told on her for sexually harassing me. I'm not going to get someone fired even if they're a stacy succubus.
>>
>>28704165
Do you think just bluffing would work, then? Maybe say that you've kept a log of the instances and have recorded her harassing you (assuming wiretapping laws in your state only require one-way consent).
>>
>>28704248
It's already been dealt with and I told them I didn't give a shit. I don't really care about this either, but if I told on her and she told everyone else, I would be the bad guy and I would be the one lynched for it.

No matter how wrong what she's doing is, no one seems to care. It's encouraged. Women cannot be bad.
>>
>>28704294
I see. In that case, the only thing I can think of is threaten to tell her boyfriend if she continues acting that way (since you said you don't actually want to tell him), and hope that works.
>>
fuck her OP if you don't someone else will.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.