[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this? She's my ex btw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x960
What did she mean by this?
She's my ex btw
>>
>sending ohh :( to a girl
kill yourself thanks
>>
>>28703768
>ex
>sending emoticons
>iphone

Go back to facebook you child.
>>
>>28703768
She did it on purpose to make u feel like an idiot at least you know she is lame and has nothing better to do
>>
>>28703774
she was upset that she was in english class
>>
>>28703807
i had a feeling she did that on purpose but it just felt random and all of a sudden. i didn't even mention anything about our relationship
>>
File: pepe dancing.jpg (103 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
pepe dancing.jpg
103 KB, 800x536
she literally wanted you to know that she is """""texting""""" with someone else so you'd feel jealous (she probably didnt tho)
>>
whyyyy do girlsss type likeee this????
>>
If you are still contacting your ex like this, and not even so much as getting anything out of it but being a fucking tampon for her, then just kill yourself.

You know how people around here throw around buzzwords like cuck and beta? You are the epitome of a beta male. This ex of yours has quite literally broken up with you, and has more than likely given you the whole ''ohh anon lets still be friends! :)"

And like the beta that you truly are, you agreed, and here you are feeling like shit only because you are letting her make you feel that way. Do you think Chad keeps in contact with his ex girlfriends unless they are some kind of FWB? Fuck no. Any sensible male wouldn't be doing this shit, and yet here you are, being her fucking orbiter. Yeah, another buzzword, but hey, you fit the description perfectly.

She is doing this shit on purpose to FUCK WITH YOU. You are nothing more to her than someone else to text when a more important person(i.e. the guy she is currently fucking now) hasn't responded back to her. Out of curiosity, how long does it even take her to reply to you? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? 20? People keep their phones on them almost 24/7, so there is no such thing as "oops lol I only just seen your text now!" Its fucking lies. If anyone takes more than 5 minutes to reply to a text message from you, 99% of the time its because you're simply not important enough to get a response from them. At least not right away, and to me thats just blantant disrespect. Do you feel ashamed yet?

You need to simply just stop texting her. As in, right now this second as you're reading this. No one finally message stating you don't want to talk anymore, just fucking ignore her for good. Then, and only then, will she get you to stop feeling like shit. It's literally the only way.

Please stop being a beta.
>>
>>28703768
why the fuck are you still talking to your ex?
>>
>>28703927
they're euphoric as fuck and try to make everything emotional, even typing.
>>
>>28704216
you mean human beings aren't emotional?

oooohhhh myyy goddddddddd
>>
>tfw my ex sent me a snap of her and her new bf saying "I bet you miss this!"

Fuck you Madelene
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.