[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here been cucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: nazi nymph.jpg (201 KB, 810x744) Image search: [Google]
nazi nymph.jpg
201 KB, 810x744
I have been cucked twice in my life by women, it was not my intention. It does not make me a cuck, women are just un-loyal whores.

First time was a Mormon girl, she was a virgin and left me for a nigger who then took the virginity she promised me I could take.

Second time was, a bi-racial slut who was a decade older than me. She modeled in a playboy college issue in the early 2000's. She lived in the apartment building across from my friend, she told me to look out his window into her window, me and my friend did. And she was there fucking some ugly guy.

I probably deserved the last one, because she was dating my co-worker when I took her from him.

Who else here has been cucked?
>>
>>28703496
I can't be cucked if I never get a girl.
>>
>>28703549
you should thank the lord.
>>
>>28703591
There is no lord, just apathy and sadness... and gay sex
>>
File: anne frank.jpg (61 KB, 807x1024) Image search: [Google]
anne frank.jpg
61 KB, 807x1024
>>28703629
I'm sold, can the gay sex be with a qt trap though
>>
Really fell for this prostitute and she fuck someone in front of me left a impression on me but it told me about life and women and all that
>>
>>28703663
As long as there are 2 penises
>>
>>28703496
Is that picture implying the based nazi hitman is having sex with an undercover feminist double agent (her colorful legs)?
>>
>>28703685
>Really fell for this prostitute and she fuck someone in front of me left a impression on me but it told me about life and women and all that
I'm sorry about that, woman are literally evil. Something about them is off
>>
>>28703754
makes sense, I always thought of her as a qt trap zombie
>>
File: 1463591703239.jpg (27 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1463591703239.jpg
27 KB, 160x160
>>28703496
I've been cucked by my girlfriend for 6 months.
She broke up with me for a month afterwards to be with him when I found out, then left him and got back together with me because it turns out that fucking your cousin is a no-no.
:-)
>>
>>28703754
That's /x/-tan and /pol/
>>
>>28703496
Source on the mulatto playboy model
>>
>>28704356
>then left him and got back together with me

You act as if it wasn't your decision.
>>
>>28704356
lol what?
she fucked her cousin.
Please tell me you are from the south, or california
>>
>>28703496
I cucked my best friend a while back but it's ok because he cucked me first.
>>
>>28704777
sounds like a good relationship you guys have
>>
KEK
orighal gomment
>>
>gf tells me her grandpa died and she needed to leave town for a week
>was suspicious because she never mentioned any family who lived out of state
>when she gets back she is in a really good mood (strange considering she was celebrating a death)
>she passes out on my bed after drinking too much
>grab her phone and find out she went to California to hook up with an old fuckbuddy
>read messages of them saying how bad they wanted each other, etc
>read a text saying how he was going to facefuck her on the way home from the airport. And she texted back agreeing to be his slut
>I wake her up and tell her to get out of here
>her: "why? What's wrong?" (In a concerned manner)
>me: just get out of here you fucking slut I'm done with you
>her: "you read my phone didn't you?"
>me: "just leave"
>she starts crying and I force her to leave, I watch her get into her truck with tears rolling down her face
>a week later she tries getting back together with me and how she can't afford to lose such a great guy, etc
>turned her down and never spoke to her again
This whole experience really fucked me up because this girl always preached how cheaters were scum and how she valued loyalty but in the end, she fucked me over. Really fucked my views on relationships, I find it impossible to get close to people (male or female).
>>
File: 293348.jpg (39 KB, 302x363) Image search: [Google]
293348.jpg
39 KB, 302x363
>>28705263
thats a sad story, bro.
What kind of scummy cunt would say her grandfather died, just to get used like a whore by some faggot in Commiefornia
>>
>>28705263
>a week later she tries getting back together with me and how she can't afford to lose such a great guy, etc
What a dumb bitch.
>>
>>28705368
>>28705342
Then she had the fucking audacity to make me seem like a controlling asshole for looking through her phone. She got all my "friends" to take her side because they're white knights who wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>28705263
>turned her down and never spoke to her again
Good for you, anon. The idea of taking a cheater back is something I can't wrap my head around.
>>
File: jobdone.png (460 KB, 473x960) Image search: [Google]
jobdone.png
460 KB, 473x960
>>28705263

I'm proud of you anon, you are not a cuck because you threw that whore away and cut contact with her.

You are based in my book you are not to blame.

My first ever gf that I knew for nearly 10 years left me for a better man, she forgot a 7years relationship in 7 days, I'm still broken to this day and It's been a year, my views on women and peole in general are fucked forever. I can't even comprehend how you can throw someone out of your life that easy, I mean 10 fucking years and she dropped me like an old sock.
>>
>daily reminder that a girl who didn't want to date you dating someone else doesn't qualify as cucking
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463742655637.jpg (114 KB, 667x953) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463742655637.jpg
114 KB, 667x953
>>28705465
They weren't you're friends bro, a friend would tell that bitch to gtf and chill with you smoking weed and talking about how much a bitch she was
>>
>>28705503
they're always looking for a "better" man, its the sad truth, they're never happy
>>
By my mom, yes. With both bfs pathetically enough. The second one she's still with.
>>
>>28703496
Never, but my ex wanted to.

>we break up
>remain friends, but she wants to be together again
>think about it, but pass on it
>out of the blue she finds a new guy
>ask her if she wanted to get back together so badly why did she get a boyfriend the next day
>tells me she just wants to "try" something and still wants me around
>basically wanted me to be on standby incase her relationship didn't work so she could jump back in pursuit of me
>forget about her, but she keeps calling me and texting me until she finally gave up
>>
my first and last relationship, 7 years ago

it broke me really, she left me for some nigger from her college

i could never see woman with the same eyes as before, there was no reason for doing the things she did
>>
I've cucked my friend twice, his girlfriend of 2 years and the gf after that. It's funny he's a good looking guy, just a total pussy. We're also still "friends" and I've never said sorry. I actually fell head over heals for the second one only to find out she cheated on me with 5 other guys. That's life I guess.
>>
>>28705613

I was young and naive. Never again. If I ever met and mate with another woman I'll pretend I like her, pretend I have feelings for her but just use her, as I've been used.
Can't wait to get an emotionally broken roastie that will thinj I'm Mr nice guy and she's cool to settle with me, I'll break her like I have been broken.
>>
>>28705769
Wow I would of thrown you out of a winow if you were my friend
>>
>>28705769
Wow I would of installed Gentoo on your computer if you were my friend
>>
>>28705769
if you were my friend I would of brought you to Olive Garden
>>
>>28704356
You took her back? Are you even trying?
>>
>me
>date girl online
>text, phone and Skype for months
>feel a connection
>ask her to come to my best friends LAN party
>first time meeting her irl
>introduce her to my friends
>hangout and drink
>somehow she disappears from the party
>can't seem to find her, not answering her phone
>an hour later I go up stairs to the spare bathroom
>walk in on her, skirt pulled up to her waist, giving a blowjob to my best friend.
>I yell "fuck this shit"
>leave the party
>never talk to her or to my friends again out of embarrassment.
>>
>>28705769
Wow I would of bought a ticket for Ghostbuster (2016) and given it to you if you were my friend
>>
>>28706380
thats rough as a scrotum
>>
>>28706326
that is so sick, they can both go suck a dick.
well i guess she already did :^)
>>
>>28705769
i would totally shove a bag of carrots up your ass if you were my friend.
>>
>>28705721
Tell us, what did she do?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.