[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could a household income of $90,000 support six kids? What house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Mohler_100510_0450000.jpg (352 KB, 860x573) Image search: [Google]
Mohler_100510_0450000.jpg
352 KB, 860x573
Could a household income of $90,000 support six kids?

What house could we afford?
>>
barely, but yes
you could get a 4 or 5 bedroom house and just put bunk beds in the kids' rooms
>>
My parents had a household income of around that and was able to support five kids but we lived in an expensive town, I am sure you could do it on six kids as well.
>>
Each child will cost you about $400k if you pay for an optimal upbringing with college.
And if one of them runs into health problems growing up, maybe more.
So yeah. Just say goodbye to fun, and disposable income.
Also, hope a few of them get a scholarship in something.
Honestly, just don't have kids or a wife, buy 10 of your favorite cars, have a $20k gaming set up, and retire at the age 40.
>>
File: Benatar's Asymmetry.png (27 KB, 583x546) Image search: [Google]
Benatar's Asymmetry.png
27 KB, 583x546
why are you planning to willingly create more suffering in the world? please abstain from having kids
>>
>>28703602
>>28703650
spot the emasculated cucks
>>
Depends on where you are. In a cheap place that would be fine. But in major cities, it would be very low
>>
File: poointheloo.jpg (108 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
poointheloo.jpg
108 KB, 832x690
VOTEW As a fat autistic weeboo gf, no girls would always point out the next Elliot Rodger was part of some kind of fantasy OP is basically asking which ones he should use and which to avoid the fire holy shit that goes here /lanula I met a turk before
>>
My dad makes that and supports 9 kids. We live in a 3 bedroom house.
>>
>>28704051

Is this Paco from the Mexican house down the street that fits look 4 families in it?
>>
>>28703673
spotted one
>>
>>28704330
Nah, we're white. Do live in Texas though. Lots of Mexicans around
>>
>>28703197
>>28704051
>>28704724
Why is 4chan becoming so religious? First we had /pol/ now we have quiverfull bullshit
>>
>>28703197
It depends on what state you live in. It's expensive to raise children but you don't need to send them to college. Living in a nice neighborhood will help your kids a lot and will keep you from going crazy.
>>
>>28703673
>not throwing my time and money into something into something with no reward
>emasculated

shiggy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.