[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw robots are third class citizens and nobody gives a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: death to normies.jpg (61 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
death to normies.jpg
61 KB, 852x480
>tfw robots are third class citizens and nobody gives a shit

>only get the worst of jobs
>not allowed to seek comfort in women
>not allowed to socialize, treated as untouchables
>often alienated by their own families

Explain to me why normals are surprised when one of us crack and go on a genocide crusade?
>>
>>28703125
>>only get the worst of jobs
>>not allowed to seek comfort in women
>>not allowed to socialize, treated as untouchables
>>often alienated by their own families
This is all brought to you by yourself. None of this is forced. You are a first class citizen with bad decision making.
>>
>>28703146
>robots wake up one day and decide "y'know what, I think I'd like to experience hell"

My favorite meme
>>
>>28703246
Robots wake up, see shit and decide to do something against it tomorrow. Which they don't. And it becomes worse.
>>
>>28703125
because the massacre thinking is a societal dogma. normals don't think, they just follow dogmas. I don't include actual good normals
>>
>>28703146
nice cognitive dissonance.
it sounds like it makes sense, so it must be right, right?
>>
>>28703146
JUST WORLD
U
S
T

W
O
R
L
D
>>
>>28703125

Someone already said it, but it's ideology.

>That guy was insane / crazy / psycho / (insert aberrant descriptor here).

All of this amounts to "not normal." They create distance between themselves and the killer because they can't fathom ever doing something like that.

The simple fact they can't fathom it means the conditioning is working. The imprinting of ideology is working. Lol and they can't possibly consider the shooter was just one of the only sane men in a world gone nuts.

The shooter is the same kind of people who look at the paradigm of a lifetime of 40+ hour work weeks followed by a few scant years of retirement (if you're lucky) and reject it. Difference between them and NEETs is the shooter may (or may not depending) have some misguided notion that they can make a difference one way or the other by killing a bunch of people.

In reality, it would take a full civilizational collapse for most people to be shaken from their preconceived notions of how this shit works. A few days of missed meals does wonders for ones perspective.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.