[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a psychopath anything. A real psychopath not a meme psychopath.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: death.jpg (96 KB, 754x1060) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
96 KB, 754x1060
Ask a psychopath anything. A real psychopath not a meme psychopath. I don't kill people or torture animals.

inb4 triggered flailing autists foaming at the mouth
inb4 calling me an edgy teenager
inb4 neckbeards tell me what "real" psychopaths are
inb4 mouth breathers tell me personality disorders don't exist

Come at me nerds.
>>
What did you do, though?
Originalo commentaro
>>
Why do you think you're special enough to have a thread dedicated to just you?
>>
File: Small_fa3a50_5919886.jpg (67 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
Small_fa3a50_5919886.jpg
67 KB, 500x443
On which maps should I play Reaper?
>>
Will I ever get the SUCC or even better, FUCC?
>>
File: psychopath.png (55 KB, 1249x573) Image search: [Google]
psychopath.png
55 KB, 1249x573
>>28703130
You don't have to do anything to be a psychopath. You just have to fit the criteria. It's on a spectrum.

>>28703157
Because I am super smart and good looking and good at manipulating roaches. I am superior in every way. It makes me feel good to smack around some retards.
>>
So what kind of breakfast should I make tomorrow morning?

I don't want to eat eggs because I did that today. So I was thinking about going for whey and some spinach. But I don't want to eat whey either so I am not really sure.
>>
>>28703228
>Because I am super smart and good looking and good at manipulating roaches.
Lmao I'm outta here
>>
>>28703188
That game is terrible. Play tf2 instead.
>>
>>28703228
youre not a psychopath idiot, youre a narcissist, if you were a psychopath you wouldnt see a point in that stupid pride of yours, then kind that makes you think that youre better than everyone else when you should know EXACTLY why youre not
>>
File: 1463195257286.jpg (91 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1463195257286.jpg
91 KB, 900x600
>>28703101
why didn't you get dubs?
>>
This thread is shit. OP is a fag. Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>28703101
Sage special snowy
>>
File: Fantasy Lanscapes (69).jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy Lanscapes (69).jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Does this tune have some emotional potential
http://vocaroo.com/i/s14fH0YnhxZq
What about this one
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zPnWu7rn1E
(granted they still need some work)
>>
>>28703101
>A real psychopath not a meme psychopath
Your whole life is a meme
>>
>>28703101
Do you love your mom?
O-o-riggie
>>
>>28703292
>whey

Stop drinking meme powder it does nothing. Eat some fruit loops.

>>28703305
But I am better than everyone else. The skills lead to the narcissism. The narcissism isn't based on nothing.
>>
>>28703228
Lol whatever, pretend all you want. Winners don't post on r9k
>>
>>28703305
High sense of self is part of being a psychopath...
>>
>>28703439
I can't eat too much sugar because shitty genetical teeth. So I have to get on ease with them.

Any other options besides fruit loops?
>>
>>28703292
>I don't want to eat eggs
You can never get too many eggs man

t. sociopathic psychopath killer
>>
File: 1456389299672.jpg (52 KB, 634x396) Image search: [Google]
1456389299672.jpg
52 KB, 634x396
Do you like Yes, my ASPD bruh?
>>
>>28703516
But I really don't want to. Probably because I had egss with spinach this evening for dinner.

I need something else.
>>
OMG GUIS! XDD HE SAYS HE'S A PSYCHOPATH SO IT MUST BE TRUE! LE SO KEWL AND EXCITING :DDDDD. no one cares
>>
joey is super gay. also you're not a psychopath
>>
>>28703373
First one sounds like yoshi level music. Second one sounds like I'm walking around palette town.

>>28703433
I don't know I would probably feel like shit if I lost her. But it's more selfishly motivated for me. There wouldn't be much empathy for her. I normally just think of her as useful.
>>
>>28703564
Oatmeal then I guess, not even memeing it's pretty good
>>
You'll have to post some proof if you want to be taken even a little bit seriously. Otherwise, you're just an edgy teen
>>
>>28703439
>meme powder
>does nothing
Kys
It gives protein to supplement your diet, you fool.
>>
>>28703638
Thank, I'll go for it.
>>
>>28703228
sexually promiscuous
kek that is litterally nobody on r9k
>>
You're not a psychopath tho. You're a narcissist at best. Psychopaths only do things for their own personal gain. You have nothing to gain out of getting (you)s. A narcissist on the other hand would find the idea of making a thread to get as much attention as possible very appealing
>>
Modern society fosters and encourages textbook sociopathic behavior. You're not edgy for calling yourself a psychopath or looking at yourself as master manipulator, just a spineless degenerate who stands for nothing like everyone else
>>
>>28703463
I also have aspergers so that explains the /r9k/ posting. Plus you know I'm probably not the only psychopath posting on a site dedicated to being anti social.

>>28703480
Reese puffs. Just swallow it whole like a bird.

>>28703546
What. Do you have aspd?

>>28703601
k thanks internet doctor
>>
>>28703101
Why did you link a really edgy picture if you presumably want to get away from that edgy teenager stereotype?
>>
>>28703789
Have you ever considered you're not a psychopath? Like maybe you're just super gay. Like lying on the internet tier.
>>
>>28703789
Yes, and Yes (the band) is what I was talking about.
>>
>>28703228
those look like the most arbitrary criteria ever
most mental diseases and personality disorders are gonna have a bunch of those
>>
File: scott-must-die.jpg (38 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
scott-must-die.jpg
38 KB, 550x413
>>28703659
He can get the same protein by eating some meat.

>>28703695
>making a thread full of fighting and butthurt wouldn't appeal to a psychopath

Oh how little you know. I thrive off your pain.

>>28703767
>trying to bring me down to his level so he can feel better about himself

I guess it would make you feel better to pretend people like me don't exist wouldn't it. I never learned to be this way like an imposter sociopath. It's in my genetic line.
>>
>>28703856
pls respond
psychoplbox
>>
>>28703837
Bait. But I also genuinely feel like what's in the picture. It's a two layered manipulation.

>>28703856
What's ASPD like for you?

>>28703839
I'm too smart to diagnose myself wrong.

>>28703932
name one besides sociopath/aspd
>>
>>28703373
You're doing good. Keep it up.
Maybe work on the flow, it sometimes sounds like it interrupts itself. Still good.
>>
>>28704208
As far as /r9k/ shit? I like stealing and illegal shit better than sex, it's overrated. It's largest effect on my lifestyle is I'm a minimalist.
>>
>>28704376
Oh and I've never had a gf
>>
>>28704376
Are you an aspie too? I don't care for sex either unless it's rape.

It's always been one of my fantasies to rob people's houses but unfortunately I'm too rich.

Do you get that directionless shit too? I think my dopamine is out of wack.
>>
>>28704508
No I'm not an aspie, I'm pretty socially conscious. Yeah I get that directionless garbage, I usually lean on my friends until they suggest something to do, and I go along with whatever. Speed makes me more original and hyper but doesn't really mitigate anything.
I have done a lot of stupid dumb illegal garbage, but I'm still working on becoming a cop :^)
>>
>>28704560
Are you sure? If you have both aspergers and psychopathy there will be a weird dynamic. The psychopathy will make you socially skilled but the aspergers will make you not want to socialize especially with strangers.

You take speed? I have been thinking about getting on modafinil because I read that psychopathy basically gives you ADD.

Being a cop is a good place for a psychopath. They are infested with them. What's the worst thing you have done? My aspieness makes me too conscious of doing too much stupid shit. I mostly did white collar crime.
>>
>>28703228
>takes online personality test
>heh, guess im a twisted fucken cycle path
>>
Do infertile people come on /r9k/ and say 'I lack something near everyone else possesses without even trying, ask me anything'?
An absence is not interesting. Go to the ballpit.
>>
>>28704707
No, I think I'm ok as far as social interaction is concerned. I'm not a butterfly but I can communicate fine and I'm a good friend.
I do occasionally. I get the normal effects, and it's pretty fun. Never heard that ASPD is associated with ADD symptoms, my friend has it and I'm nothing like him in regards to behavior.

Grand Larceny / Grand Theft Auto / Breaking & Entering / ""Technically"" International Drug Smuggling
>>
>>28704826
HOW DARE SOMEONE SEEK ENTERTAINMENT ON MY IMAGEBOARD
>>
>>28704832
Nice resume. Yea I guess ADD is different. My biggest problem right now is the inconsistent motivation. It flips from 0 to 200 randomly. I don't know I got to figure out how to manipulate my dopamine.
>>
>meme diagnoses
historically, most human beings would've fit into conceptions of "psychopathy." empathy, "humane" behavior, and moral codes have been constructed to keep the masses in check, you're not a special snowflake. i'd wager a fair portion of 4chan users--especially /b/tards--would fare well on ASPD diagnoses.
for people looking for better discussions -- sociopath community, psychforums (ASPD section, rest is aids. actually, ASPD section is also normie, so avoid that website), etc. are okay sources of info and not full of angsty normie empaths
either way, conceptions of psychopathy / sociopathy and psychiatry / social psychology as a whole are jewish memes to cuck normies
>>
>>28703101

Describe in as much detail as possible one of the most recent times that you successfully totally used somebody in a way that people with empathy would not be able to do.

What was your goal? How did you acheive it? What was the planning like?
>>
>>28705141
I never said I was a special snowflake there are probably lots of psychopaths on 4chan. And since you are obviously from /pol/ a good portion of /pol/ probably has ASPD.

There is no good place to discuss psychopathy on the internet. Everything discussing psychopathy is in 3rd person. This psychopath I know... ect. We are the boogey man.
>>
>>28705191
I'm also an aspie so I try to take the person out of the equation and so there is less moving parts. Most of the stuff I do is dependent on me first.

I once made a pirating website for movies and tv shows a long time ago which was very lucrative. But I also had quite a bit of competition and some sites were better than mine. So I reported all their sites to the FBI and MPAA. A lot of them got shut down, sued and arrested. I didn't really plan for that it just happened naturally.

I mostly use planning for starting new projects/scams and seeing if the system works/is exploitive enough. So yea the planning is all in the initial conceptual stage. My goal is always to do the biggest exploit possible. I want to fuck the system and turn it to my advantage. It always needs an anti social element to it. The amount of money I have is how I know if I'm winning.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.