[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/comfy treats/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
What's that one food or beverage that hits that cozy spot for you robots when you're just wanting to wind down and feel good?

For me, it's iced coffee. Specifically, an iced latte; perfect combination of stimulating caffeine, delicious robust espresso, and creamy milk to make it smooth. It's always nice to get one in the evening and enjoy it as you drive through the country side, stroll through a park, or spend an evening shitposting or playing vidya.
>>
>>28703087
someone actually thought this was a good idea for a thread

what a world

shitposting is my comfy treat
>>
>>28703108
it's a better thread than you could ever dream to make, kid.

even your shitposts are shit
>>
i feel you OP, iced coffee is a great go to when i need a pick me up (excusing the fact that caffeine is in there), it's a slow sipping kinda treat, and a good brew that's cold and goes down easy is really nice.

FOR ME it is a blueberry cinnamon roll that my local bakery makes. so good ;_;
>>
>>28703087
Cottage cheese with natural cocoa, coconut shavings and sweetener. Or at leasts that part of the diet. If I could abs. anything, the scrambled eggs with cheese and anything mixed in is just gravy on top.
>>
>>28703134
jokes on you kid, Im not even in this thread anymoer
>>
File: its-just-a-prank.jpg (25 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
its-just-a-prank.jpg
25 KB, 500x311
>>28703156
Extra oregano for your pizza.
>>
Menudo. My grandma made it all the time when I was younger, it was our Sunday tradition. After she passed, my mom started making it, and when I moved away for a job a few years ago, she gave me the recipe thank god.

Now whenever I'm hungover, I make a huge pot of it and eat menudo throughout the day. By the time I go to sleep, I feel like a million bucks.

I'm not Mexican, my grandma got the recipe from her Mexican best friend. My grandma was a thief
>>
File: peppermint-tea-1109_640.jpg (47 KB, 531x640) Image search: [Google]
peppermint-tea-1109_640.jpg
47 KB, 531x640
>>28703087
>Comfy as fuck with some good music on the stereo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BjSoxG1Upk
>Inherent aromatherapy from that menthol
>Not bitter and good without sugar
>nice and warm in my hands
>Fresh snow outside
>>
>>28703485
I forgot to add
>Also good when cold of course
>>
i try to make good ice coffee and ice lattes at home but they never turn out good. sigh. so i end up having to spend 4 dollars on one at starcucks
>>
I enjoy a wood tipped cigar and a glass of my favorite brandy.
>>
I'm not a big fan of junk food or soda but Dr. Pepper is one of the few things to make me happy and comfy.

Not even a lardass
>>
>>28703087
depends if I'm in the mood for sweet or savoury.

for sweets, anything matcha/green tea flavoured is my favourite
for savoury, miso ramen is always nice.
>>
>>28703087
I pick up a decaf hot coffee occasionally. Also I limit my cigarette intake to one or two a week. Always makes for a better buzz than when I used to smoke a pack per day.
>>
>tfw driving to my local gas station+convenience store to purchase two (2) Pepsi 1893 Original Colas and a bag of delicious Golden Flake Tangy Pickle Barbecue potato chips
>>
agreed, iced coffee is the best coffee. I like to add rum to mine though
>>
>>28703087
Chocolate milk or hot cocoa.
With some buttered toast if you want to complete the package.
>>
>>28704675
I don't want this thread to die, I'm sorry for killing it with what I like but coffee just isn't for me and I rarely drink tea, please forgive me.
>>
File: Bakewell.jpg (13 KB, 450x269) Image search: [Google]
Bakewell.jpg
13 KB, 450x269
>>28703087
Bakewell Tarts. Comfy as fuck
>>
>>28705871
Those look tasty, nice choice.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (407 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
407 KB, 1000x1600
>>28703087
i don't get one often, but when im home alone a while i like to get a strawberry frappucino from starschmucks.
>>
File: plantain chips.jpg (232 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
plantain chips.jpg
232 KB, 1195x1600
A whole bag of these and a glass of water
>>
File: 1452530018806.jpg (187 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1452530018806.jpg
187 KB, 2000x2000
Iced coffee is damn good. But there's nothing better to me than a cup of black coffee with a bag of sandwich crackers.
>>
used to get irish coffees (its a mixed drink) at this place off the coast in big sur, california called nepenthe. The place was so pedestrian, and also kind of crowded, but I remember you could look out over this giant hilltop and there were blue-cascading waves for as far as your eyes could see. It was pretty much in the middle of nowhere too.

so that's been my comfort food...drink ever since.
>>
Posting in an epic product placement thread
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.