[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>know girl will reject me >fuck it, ask her out anyways
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bkrause-3507.jpg (269 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
bkrause-3507.jpg
269 KB, 1920x960
>know girl will reject me
>fuck it, ask her out anyways
>ask her if she wants to hike to an old fire watch tower and stay the night
>think I'll sound like a creep for wanting to go to such a remote location
>"omg anon its been my dream to do that for so long!"

This is it. It'll either be the start to a new life of normiedom or she'll finally kill me and get away with it.

Either way, I don't I'll be on here anymore. Its been good guys.
>>
Lol. See you soon.
>>
>>28702978
She's wants you to be part of her dream experience. That's a pretty big deal, just how long have you known her for?
>>
>>28703872
About 10 years now.
Since we were 12 years old.
>>
>>28702978
benis n bagina lol cya normie good luck
>>
I hope you become a normie and never return here. I hope you escape this hell.
>>
>>28702978
me:
>know girl will reject me
>fuck it, ask her out anyways
>get rejected

fuck you OP
>>
>>28702978
rape her
>>28704182
me:
>know a girl will reject me
>don't ask her out, sit quietly

fuck u
>>
>>28702978
Her dream is to crawl into a weird old abandoned shack for a night?
Well you better not come back here and tell us you chose not to fuck her. Bring condoms. Hide one in the shack and pretend to find it if it seems weird.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.