[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going to a date with a qt tonight Is this my way out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kek.jpg (9 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
9 KB, 292x173
>tfw going to a date with a qt tonight

Is this my way out of robothood, /r9k/, or will I just get disappointed and sink even lower?
>>
>>28702860

>thumbnail
>frog posting
>named his image
>going on a date

this board is cancer
>>
You'll fuck it up and feel worse. At least thats what happened to me.
>>
How'd you get the date? I'm on the cusp of escaping this hell. HELP ME.
>>
>>28702860
Great image, very stimulating. I like the words best of all.

sage
>>
>>28702934
>>28702887
s-sorry

>>28702916
Tinder desu
>>
>>28702997

You got someone to respond to you? No one ever responds, not even my super likes respond.
>>
File: 8375338.jpg (48 KB, 604x390) Image search: [Google]
8375338.jpg
48 KB, 604x390
Since OP is a retard
>>
>>28703006
I just said hi with some stupid winking face and then "how are you?". Most girls don't say anything, but this one kept the conversation
>>
>>28703027
Neither ffs, fuck your predicate
>>
>>28702860
>tfw reposted the original version of that pic here a couple of years ago and then someone updated the names of the characters and nowadays this version is posted here and in other places somewhat frequently
>>
>>28702860
good luck OP Although you are cancer as anon said here.

I got rejected by girl last week.
>>
>>28703027
Leaning towards Wojak
>>
>>28702860
meme lore is the cancer killing modern society
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.