[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you force a tulpa? I feel like everything I do is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m84yhm0rEg1rwby11o1_1280.jpg (176 KB, 1280x483) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m84yhm0rEg1rwby11o1_1280.jpg
176 KB, 1280x483
How do you force a tulpa? I feel like everything I do is just pretending. I want to be able to hear and see my tulpa.
>>
>>28702788

I made mine by obsessively daydreaming about them for years. Hours a day. When I can't sleep, when I'm bored in class, waiting for a bus, sitting on a bus, etc. Just this person I have an unexplained fascination toward, in various little story lines and social scenarios. Them growing older over the years. Them being shy around a guy they liked. Them being in a fight with goblins.

I started fantasizing about this person at the age of 15 or so. At around 22, after I got out of college, I decided that this is weird and unhealthy, and I will now completely stop this habit. Having dabbled with the occult in the last couple years of my life, I actually decided to focus my energy elsewhere and perhaps make a "real" entity. Once I made the mental decision to stop, a little voice spoke up in my mind. It said "please don't kill me".

I proceeded from there.
>>
>>28702904
So... do you still have a tulpa?
>>
>>28702944

Yes. The same girl that I daydreamed of for years.
>>
>>28702904
oh fug, ive been doing the same for two years maybe, the daydreaming thing. maybe i should stop while i still can. im not going for a tulpa or anything, it just relaxes me to have a character handy i can insert into all kinds of situations. just so happened to be a girl.
>>
>>28702957
Can you physically see and hear her?
>>
>>28703061

No, never worked too much on it. I hear her mentally easily in real life, and have seen and hear her in dreams.

In a couple of dreams she was lucid, and was visiting a dreaming, confused me. There are once or twice when I was lucid and observed her seemingly dream. Also situations in between.
>>
>>28702788
You are actively trying to get a mental illness.
They naturally occurr due to traumatic events.

You should consider throwing yourself off a tall building. That will (beside some minor pain) probably result in a mental trauma.
>>
File: 1463071459369.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1463071459369.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>28703619

baka famalamadindong desu senpai.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.