[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /r9k/ more Jedi or Sith? >not wanting to be an edgy force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
Is /r9k/ more Jedi or Sith?

>not wanting to be an edgy force user fucking with normies and planning on how to overthrow the SJW's
>>
>>28702703
The rebellion's political goals are never really expressed, throughout the series they represent resistance to authority and order and the Empire who embodies those qualities is portrayed as being evil sadists who blow up planets to prove a point.
>>
I feel I'd be nuetral and be more interested in researching the force.like an amoral scientist. Why get trapped over emotions when such interesting discoveries are waiting to be unearthed.
>>
I feel I'd be nuetral and be more interested in researching the force like an amoral scientist. Why get trapped over emotions when such interesting discoveries are waiting to be unearthed. I don't think I'd really hold an allience.
>>
Personally I would be neutral when it comes To the force, the light side for healing and the dark side for lightning and mind control.

In the expanded universe somewhere there is a new order taking charge of the empire using the force like I described.

Btw the empire did nothing wrong.
>>
>>28702734

>blow up a planet full up useless aliens
I don't see the problem here
>>
I'm a sith that uses the light side of the force. Fuck protecting the galaxy, I work for me.
>>
Fuck star wars and all the programming bull shit that goes with it.
>>
File: Revan-wallpaper.jpg (82 KB, 900x428) Image search: [Google]
Revan-wallpaper.jpg
82 KB, 900x428
>>28702808

Pick a side you aren't pic related
>>
>>28702870
Fair enough, the dark side it is.

Evil is always subjective and throughout the dark side never showen signs of Being evil regardless of your definition.
>>
>>28702805
l feel I'd be nuetral and be more interested in researching the force like an amoral scientist. Why get trapped over emotions when such interesting discoveries are waiting to be unearthed. I don't think I'd really hold an allience
>>
File: TwilekFemaleFlorrum1.png (1024 KB, 985x816) Image search: [Google]
TwilekFemaleFlorrum1.png
1024 KB, 985x816
>>28703113

>you research the force while chad is out there fighting for the republic
>chad kills his first sith
>chad gets all that Twi'lek pussy
>while you sit in your research lab researching the force
>you join a galactic image board
>you're back where you started
>>
>Not being a grey former jedi who vagabonds around the galaxy
If I had to choose though, probably a jedi because I wouldn't have to worry about girls or the rule of two
>>
File: eyyupthatsaroast.jpg (137 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
eyyupthatsaroast.jpg
137 KB, 400x450
>>28702703

I feel like we'd be grey jedi

Not enough obedience for the jedi temple.

Not machiavellan enough for the sith.
>>
>>28703185
>implying a chad has the discipline to join the order
>>
>>28703359
>implying chad doesn't have discipline
>implying chad isn't smart as well

we just like to think that so we feel better about ourselves

i think there was a rule though against relationships but nothing against fucking
>>
>>28702759
>>28702805
>>28702808
>neutral
This would effectively make you aligned with the Sith. If you were objectively studying the Force, you'd inevitably dabble in Jedi taboos. I'd therefore pick neutral "Sith".
>>
File: COOOL.jpg (149 KB, 594x330) Image search: [Google]
COOOL.jpg
149 KB, 594x330
>>28703898
The Sith are actively aligned with "evil" (Dominance, sadism and oppression). It's not like the Jedi have a constant struggle with good and evil and the Sith have are just those who've given up on controlling themselves. The Sith actively try making themselves more evil and sadistic by the day just as the Jedi try making themselves more wise and fair minded.

In otherwords, by being neutral you would be dabbling Sith taboos aswell.

Also: Fun link

http://sithacademy.com/
>>
>>28702703
>i never heard of grey jedi's

grey jedi
>>
>>28705015

I've heard of them but everyone wants to be Revan and shit and it isn't really interesting

But if you don't agree with either sides then I guess so
>>
>Darth vader was a man whose body was severely injured to the point where he had to have mechanical body parts put on him.
>shows little or no emotion

r9k is sith
>>
File: 1456629166611.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1456629166611.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>28705325
>darth vader was a literal robot
>still wasnt a virgin

N O H O P E
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.