[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: rainbow_falcon_by_masterev1l.jpg (499 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_falcon_by_masterev1l.jpg
499 KB, 666x1000
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains

Within the sound of silence
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHxPPwNySzw
>>
File: 628.jpg (14 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
628.jpg
14 KB, 224x225
...When my eyes were stabbed
By the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
>>
>>28702763
>tfw you will never see simon and garfunkel in concert

since paul is coming out with a new album hope he tours and comes here i'd be on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNt5FnMK2sM
>>
File: pict_luna.png (442 KB, 487x375) Image search: [Google]
pict_luna.png
442 KB, 487x375
And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening

People writing songs
That voices never share
And no one dare
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools, " said I, "you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you."
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence
>>
>>28702867
A-are they never really going to sing together again? My mom is a fan (me too) of S&G, but since we're poor and live in a third world country she always thought it was impossible to go to a concert. I'd like to take her to see them after I graduate, but it's gonna take a while.
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 640x1136
>>28702687
It's a terror of knowing what this world is about
Having some good friends scream "let me out"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.