[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the problem with r9k is not that you do not have it hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 661x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 661x494
I think the problem with r9k is not that you do not have it hard and that you do not have what you seek but the fact that you wont just accept. Acceptance is the first step in relief from pain. Accept the facts and play the cards you're dealt, it'll ease your mind im sure of it.
>>
>>28702452
I think the problem with r9k is moralfag normies like you shitting up this board with meme advice
>>
>>28702452
'If I get everyone to accept the status quo as well, my own laziness and drivelessness will finally no longer stand out!'

Go back to your 'mindfulness' 'meditation' textbooks.
>>
That's all you can do, play that hand as hard as you can and pray to god. Life wasn't supposed to be easy anyways. That's the game.
>>
>>28702452

I think this is a pretty obvious fact, something true robots will know, and if not then they are normie faggots
>>
File: Kenji.png (453 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Kenji.png
453 KB, 800x600
I agree
I've pretty much accepted that I am a pathetic beta pushover and will never have a woman take me seriously
Attempting to change that and become "alpha" is impossible and I would end up becoming as pathetic as the faggots over at /r/theredpill
The only option I have were I can keep my dignity is to step aside and give up trying
That way I can instead focus on what I am good at and what i can actually, maybe become a renowned scientist or an artist, but give up on trying to get a gf or make friends
It is a lonely but slightly content feeling
>>
>>28702787
Nice counter to justify your delusional normalfag perspective. You can fuck off back to /b/ now.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.