[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did all the polite guys go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Society, the world in general is changing.
Guys are not polite anymore, they just focus on sex
And the only ones who are, 1. they already have a girlfriend, 2. they're hard to find, 3. they don't like you or 4. they don't live close to you
>>
I'm polite.
I'm very polite.
However this makes me a huge fucking beta so permanent KV.
>>
>>28702429
Politeness is a two-way street, roastie.

You get what you give. No free lunch or favors, roastie.
>>
>Chads are polite and they just focus on sex
Fixed that for you
You only pay attention to chads because the rest of the male population is invisible to you
>>
>>28702429
Fucking kill yourself you stupid fucking bitch faggot.
>>
>>28702473
They used to be more polite.
>>
>>28702429
Girls pushed the polite man away so he just keeps to himself waiting for the right girl to come along.
>>
>>28702429
Is politeness really that meaningful, though? Being considerate and compassionate seems far more significant. Politeness is comparatively superficial, and it's also a bit out of place in this day and age, so that one might cease to be polite for its own sake while still being a kind individual.
>>
>>28702618
No they didn't. That's why he has a girlfriend.
>>
>>28702429
Women don't reward polite men with sex so men have no incentive to be polite to women. My Mom used to lure men to our house to do free work on the house for her and then run off to fuck some Chad all the time, they only ever got a thank you. Also if your to polite to a woman you may get sued for sexist and lose your job and who wants to risk that?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.