[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games > Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: starcraft-2-logo.png (80 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
starcraft-2-logo.png
80 KB, 256x256
Hi bots, does anyone choose games over girls? I'm capable up to 8/10 girls but I prefer to play games instead of fucking and having a girlfriend

How does that make you feel?
>>
That's really impressive man. Keep it up!
>>
>>28702083

good for you anon, proud of you
>>
>>28702083

The older I get, the more I'd rather have a good meditation session or read a good book or have a cold beer by myself than take some cunt on an expensive date and try to make her feel impressed enough to let me plunge most of the day-old nigger cum out of the hairy mucous divot in her crotch before squirting in my own. The whole thing is such a racket. Nature just makes us want pussy so that we end up with children, and I fucking hate children.

So to answer your question, video games are for faggots
>>
>>28703057

>video games are for faggots

are you baiting or trying to piss of /r9k

either way you have succeeded
>>
>>28703079
Actually I was just being funny, but my honest opinion of video games is that they are ridiculously fun and rewarding, engaging, memorable experiences that also have the effect of causing you to miss out on even better things in life.

I live in the SF bay area. I would much rather spend 6 hours riding my bike through Golden Gate park with a backpack picnic in tow than close the shades and take a serious bite out of the new DOOM.

Although DOOM is really fuckin tempting.
>>
File: Spike.jpg (199 KB, 1400x954) Image search: [Google]
Spike.jpg
199 KB, 1400x954
>>28702083
Glad desu.

I could probably get girls if I tried (Medium height, large build, thick hair, green eyes and sharp features) instead I realised from the age of 13 that girls or romantic relationships for that matter just never bothered me.

I'm 18 now and still don't care. I masturbate once a week and have never felt love.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.