[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have a job you are a slave. Plain and simple. All these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: 1.png (261 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
1.png
261 KB, 639x359
If you have a job you are a slave. Plain and simple.

All these normies that slave away 7-10 hours a day, almost every day of their life for 50 years before they can retire and get their 5 years of freedom before they fucking die are full of shit when they say they're "living life to the fullest". They're literally wasting their lives breaking their backs for some fatass CEO sitting in an office chair that doesn't give a fuck about them when they could be free and actually enjoying life.
>>
>be free living life

Do you think living life is free?
>>
People sure like being told that they are slaves.
>>
>>28701909

we're all slaves to our hungers and desires.

There's no escaping it. A man's gotta eat. A mans gotta have a warm place to sleep.

You're little narrative doesn't fit it properly, at any rate-- Life can be enjoyed any day of the week. And lets face it: Almost any good hobby or activity costs money.

Streaming TV shows and anime, and playing vidya all day are fine and dandy, but let's be real here: There's still weekends, holidays, and booked time off.

Your life is wasting just as fast as the rest as us, and I highly doubt your life is more enjoyable than mine when I can take my pontoon boat out on the water any weekend, or take a trip to italy for a week or two.
>>
>>28701909
Holeeeeee shiiiitttt! What a revelation! Nobody in the history of mankind has ever thought of that. You must be a fucking genious. A word of warning, OP, you might want to delete this post so the jew-masters don't know that we know, ya know?
>>
>>28701943
Bitch excuse that you were conditioned to believe. Do you think fucking nig slaves in the 1800s just said "life who' ain't free! Better just stick to being a lowly slave and getting my ass kicked whenever I don't comply".

Be honest, you're stupid. Not once in your life have you questioned why you need to work besides the reasons, the easily manageble reasons I should add, that society gives you.

>>28702090
Bullshit. There are many ways to avoid slavery.
All you need is to detach yourself and your ego from outside criticism from OTHER SLAVES who want to keep you chained.

>>28701909
Redpills ITT.
>>
>>28701943

This. The freedom to starve isn't much freedom at all.
>>
I've experienced both sides of the situation and can say that people need something to do. The trick is to choose something that you like and still sustains you.

But, it's easier than ever to escape the rat race if you really want to. It's always an option.
>>
>>28702187
>implying you couldn't easily prevent yourself from starving if you wanted to

I refuse to believe this. If you spent even a fraction of the time you do wage-slaving on something like raising chickens, you wouldn't starve and you'd be much happier. You, my friend, simply care too much about the negative stigma that society assigns to people who refuse to slave. You're a sheep.
>>
File: 1427664930708.jpg (179 KB, 404x521) Image search: [Google]
1427664930708.jpg
179 KB, 404x521
>>28702182

>All you need is to detach yourself and your ego from outside criticism.

So.

Plug my ears and go 'la-la-la-la-la-can't hear you' ?

Oh boy, we got a real mountain sage over here.
>>
>>28702182
This sounds like a load of newage bs thb

Why is a job bad? I don't have one now and I wish I did, NEETdom is a shitty lifestyle
>>
>>28702200
You should pick something that betters you and your self. Not some stupid, potentially dangerous hobby that society has brainwashed you into picking up.

Honestly, everything in your life should be dedicated to making your own life as great as possible whilst compromising as little of your health as plausible.

I don't understand this whole "hurr durr, humans need something to do." mantra. Most humans would be perfectly fine doing nothing all of their lives, it's society that instills in them this shame and guilt. Guilt for not following the norm, for not being successful, and for *gasps* not 'contributing to society' despite the fact that society has no reason to exist. There's no reason for anything to exist, matter of fact.

We were born into this world, with no explanation as to why and in the back of our minds we realize we WILL die never seeing the fruits of our labour, never getting a thank you for 'muh contribuations', never enjoying what we've done and never getting a proper answer to why anything exists, yet we push this to simple truth to the very recesses of our mind and pretend that it doesn't exist just to appease our fellow wage slavesslaves. We are told this is for 'le the betterment of future generatipns', but if they're just going to slave away with the thought of the next generation in mind, never enjoying anything that they've done, all we are doing is PROLONGING AND REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR NO REASON!

Enjoy this life and like you would a campsite, leave nothing behind. Live in this world FOR YOURSELVES!

>>28702365
YES! EXACTLY! Do whatever makes you happy and fetishize the fact that everyone will die when you feel 'guilty', it's what I do.
>>
>>28702515
what you you do for a living?
>>
>>28702515

>Do whatever makes you happy and fetishize the fact that.. etc.

Meh.

I'm not one for the selfish approach.

It's all fine and dandy to do whatever you want, whenever you want, but you're going to hurt your loved ones along the way. My mom did whatever she wanted, and so I got laid at eight years old.

Doing everything you want to do won't make you any happier, it's just easier because you never have to consider other people.

We call that lazy thinking.

Besides, you're *not* happy. So was turning your back on everyone worth it, in the end?
>>
>>28702250
>I refuse to believe this

You shouldn't, because it's not literal. Most homeless people do manage to feed themselves after all, but that's still not a life I'd like.

Do this exercise. Take those dreams of yours and try to form a concrete plan for how you'd quit your job and live on your own without any income. Actually try to do it with realistic estimates of your skills and the capital you have to start with. Then you'll see exactly where you stand.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (6 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
6 KB, 197x256
Your average human needs to lower standards. Simple as that. You're addicted to a terrible society that forcefeeds you lies, chemically infertile junk food, and constant stimulation

Detach. Desire less. The essence of suffering is desire. To desire less you free yourself from your arbitrary notions and will to pursue to forfill your needs.

That do not need to exist.

Think about exactly what do you actually need in life and what you can do without. And maybe realize the only thing perpetuating the slave game is your silly desires.
>>
>>28701909

I don't disagree with you, but I would rather do 40 hours of slavery a week and have money to enjoy the other 76 hours I have to myself (excluding sleep) than try to eke out a bare-bones existence playing flash games and clicking on /r9k/ all day with no sex and no adventures and no fun toys.

Of all the options I have, wage slavery is the best one.
>>
Its a suckers game, the whole racket. I don't plan on ever taking it seriously. I'm living my life like a greek or italian, putting the smallest effort in life no fucks given. It's not worth it if you're not at the top. 5 days a week? A couple of weeks off a year? Haha, no thanks.
>>
>>28701909
You're right. The "real world" isn't real. The natural world is the only reality and society is perpetuated to keep the people who are at the top to stay there forever and we go along with it because we're ignorant to understand that it really doesn't have to be this way.
>>
>>28702182
>All you need is to detach yourself and your ego from outside criticism from OTHER SLAVES who want to keep you chained.
> Eckart Tolle's the power of now
He's right, you know.
>>
American capitalism is basically slavery. the white dudes don't want to make anyone else rich with them because they feel like they "lost their country" to brown people.
i guarantee the higher ups think like racists on /pol/ do, because you had to be a sociopath to get where they got.
>>
>normies work hard to retire
>retire
>live without working
>Not Employed, in Education, or in Training
>NEET
>tfw normies want to be neets

not working is everyone's goal, even the CEO wants to retire
>>
just imagine if every single office worker woke up tomorrow and said fuck it

cities would crumple to the ground. it's a good thing everyone is brainwashed
>>
>>28701909
Nobody is forcing you to get a job. You are free to become homeless if want. If you want to use services offered by others, you need to pay them in some way or another. Money is preferred, but if you're very charismatic, you can get by by just being friends with them or something. This works better for women because they can use their bodies as payment, which is why women are often the ones who don't work, but men always have to work.

Life is rough, you know? I wish I was taller and had a more handsome face. But it is how it is. You can't change certain things in this world. Deal with it and become a slave, or marry a rich woman.
>>
File: 1443668417553.png (284 KB, 635x543) Image search: [Google]
1443668417553.png
284 KB, 635x543
>>28702182

>I live off my parents' hard work and stay inside for months on end, but I am FREE!

haha sure bro. Now check these sweet dubs, too
>>
>>28702515
>We are told this is for 'le the betterment of future generatipns', but if they're just going to slave away with the thought of the next generation in mind, never enjoying anything that they've done, all we are doing is PROLONGING AND REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR NO REASON!
Yeah, we're not doing them any favors regarding environment which in reality is the only thing other than the advancement of technology that can help future generations.
>>
What would we all do for food though? That's how they got us by the balls, food. As long as you got food and water you don't need anything else.
>>
>>28702187
it's literally impossible to starve in a first world country.
>>
>>28702182
>nig slaves in the 1800s
Ironically their descendants are more free than the white massas.

>Wow white boy you "invented" not getting a job and living off welfare. Nigga we been doing dat shit fo a hundred years!

It's no coincidence that the redpill man is black.
>>
>>28703055
We're either working or spending our time on entertainment to feel good. That's all we do...
>>
>>28703273
Of course it is, nobody's force-feeding you.
>>
>>28703307
Stop trying to feel good. Just be. All good is derived from bad. The less ambition you have the more you will suffer.

Stop participating in the competition. Life is nothing more than a brutal gladiator war. It is mostly a losers game. Why play it?

Strive for less. He happy with the now. Go for walks and enjoy nature. Play an instrument. Do something as long as it is not at the detriment to another sentient creature. Including eating meat.
>>
>>28703271
The way they did it before society? Either that or a commune that creates it's own food.
>>
>>28703347
The more ambition you have ***>>28703347
>>
>>28701909
You know who says shit like this? Black people
You know what they do for a living? Crime and Mooching
You know how much the average drug dealer makes? $300 a month
>>
>>28701909
>being a slave is bad
>wasting life
Lol. Enjoy making these threads all day.
>>
>>28702664
>implying you should actively try to form interpersonal relationships

My 'loved ones' hurt themselves by choosing to be my loved ones. I didn't choose to be born and I do my best to avoid any relationships that rely on give and take. At the end of the day, most people are miserable and, subconsciously, want you to become just as miserable as them. Who cares if they get hurt? It's better them than me. I'm not effecting their lives in anyway.
Furthermore, I don't plan on having kids, so I think I'm justified in my selfishness; no one except for me should has a reason to have a deep vested interest in my life.

>lazy thinking
>beside's you're not happy

Is this some shaming tactic? I'm very happy with my life. I put my needs and wants before everyone else's so of course I'm happy. That's not lazy just proper priority and natural human behavior.
If you weren't such a brainwashed cog, you'd agree with me.You want proof? What's amongst the first things that society teaches children? The importance of sharing. Why? Because putting ourselves before others is an instinctual mechanism that is a threat to ""society"": a concept that only serves to steal from you! Your life, your children's lives, your money, your happiness and freedom! You compromise what you as an individual want for the good of the collective.

Providence has crafted man a hedonistic narcissist and thus, no man that forfeits his individual want for the good of a collectivist society will never feel content in anything he does. How could he? He works for everyone else except himself. He will enjoy the convenience that it provides, but he will never feel content no matter how brainwashed he is.

Society demonizes us for putting our wants before everyone else's to keep us trapped and enslaved. Most people, whether they admit it or not, have been forced into the lives they live today and the vast majority of them will never feel any real fulfillment until they stop denying their basic desires.
>>
Work gives me something to do. After 5 years of neethood, and carpel tunnel. I had enough.
>>
>>28703392
Resti cucked mia amiko!
>>
>>28702200
Yes people need something to do but that does not mean you need someone else to tell you what to do.
>>
>>28703466
Bullshit rationalization. You hate wageslaving and wish you were rich sun-bathing on a beach somewhere.
>>
>>28701961
Truth.

Have a (you).
>>
File: 1410488190805.jpg (213 KB, 530x397) Image search: [Google]
1410488190805.jpg
213 KB, 530x397
>>28703460

>My 'loved ones' hurt themselves by choosing to be my loved ones.

That alone is enough to make me disregard the merit of the rest of your post.

I love how you have this thing inside your head, where you think I'm railing against you because your thoughts are so RADICAL and REVOLUTIONARY. They're not, it's an old line of reasoning.

No, I'm railing against the shit you're regurgitating because you sound like an idiot.

Anyways. Have a good one, man.
>>
I think its all about balance.

Realistically speaking you won't be able to avoid working.

But honestly if you give up on ever having a family of your own that will save you so much time and money.

Just live with your parents, get a part time job, pay a bit of rent, and use the rest of the money to do what you want during your free time.
>>
>>28703708
C O P E

Go work yourself to death, faggot
>>
>>28701909
>If you have a job you are a slave. Plain and simple.
What if you're your own boss?
What if your job consists of something you enjoy enough you'd still be doing it even if nobody was paying you for it?
>>
>>28703757

Jokes on you.

I only work seven months out of the year.

Anyways, time to gather the lifejackets and camping equipment! it's gonna be a beautiful weekend out on the water.
>>
>>28701909
I only work to pay bills. I have few expenses and have no ambitions of advancement because I'd prefer to indulge in my hobbies.

I come from money and live in America so I can't get neetbux, but iI've got a pretty significant inheritance waiting for me to where I can work even less

Plus work is the only way I get out of the house and interact with people. Gotta grind that speechcraft skill
>>
>>28703597
Well, it's not like he can just choose to be rich, so what good is your truth if it will only make him miserable.

Either play the hand you were given or grab the deck.
>>
>>28701909
>If you have a job you are a slave. Plain and simple.
No
>All these normies that slave away 7-10 hours a day, almost every day of their life for 50 years before they can retire and get their 5 years of freedom before they fucking die are full of shit when they say they're "living life to the fullest"
Yes

Continued middle- to entry- level employment for your entire life is fucking moronic and the mark of people who can't think for themselves.
That being said, not all employment is slavery - the need for money (and more money than NEETbux) is real at varipus points of ones life.
>>
Work is fun if it's rewarding. I could imagine being a carpenter in the 50s in a small town where you know everyone. That would be fun because I'd be making homes for people who I care about.
>>
>>28703861
>play the hand you were given

This doesn't justify dedicating your entire existence (the only one you will probably ever be given) towards work imo.
>>
>>28701909
I am completly aware of the shitty system we live in i have a job i cut grass its not so bad i am not mexican i dont care about not having girls . who is going to stop the system. No one is get over it . it will all crumble when the time is right. Go protest just stand there and hold signs it wont change anything. American have already been conditioned to the dog eat dog world . good luck anyone ever trying to organize anything to ever have arevolution . they watch everything we do they control all the food .
>>
>dumbasses itt willingly ignore that all the great philosophers and "free thinkers" they idolize still worked all the time to make mad dosh
>or else were filthy autistic peasants their entire lives
>>
Wait, what the fuck. We're arguing with a trip fag. ad hominem attacks are totally justified.

stfu tripfag your looking for attention on a forum built on anonymity your so insecure that you cannot just admit youre need for attention in real life probably because people dont like you so you must weave some bullshit narrative about being the special snowflake on an anonymous mouse trading forum imagining that you somehow transcend the forums hate for tripfags unifying its population with youre unique mixture of insight and chutzpah but your just another tripfag who is edgier than he is sharp
>>
>>28703215

thats like the old joke about the american who goes on holiday in india and meets an indian fisherman.

>american: why are you lying on the beach? the day is young
indian: i have enough fish for today
>well if you catch more fish you can sell them, and buy a boat and catch even more fish.
why would i do that?
>because if you catch more fish you could buy more boats and start a fishing company. you could sell it and retire, then you could just lie on the beach all day!
>>
>>28704519
Great story, first time I read it and I love it

This is the exact way I'd like to live my life.
Make a dozen painting or something and then lay around for the rest of the time waiting for one to be sold and then make a dozen more.
>>
>>28703224
And they'd starve in a week.
>>
>>28704946
Not really, if it only affects office workers, farms and grocery stores would still be working just fine.
They could use their savings to buy nothing but cheap food, chances are most could last a couple years before they run out.

Also if offices workers all stopped working at the same time, I don't people would notice, really. The work these guys does is so inconsequential, it might take months before the rest of the population really starts to feel a change beside highways not being clogged at rush hour
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.