[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find a girl under 30 who is borderline obsessed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1003 KB, 2753x2437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1003 KB, 2753x2437
Where do I find a girl under 30 who is borderline obsessed with music from the 50's and 60's and will talk about it for hours on end?
>>
truth is you'll find this girl but the conversations will be extremely shit and she'll be shallow as fuck and she'll break your heart

the end
>>
50s themed restaurants, car shows, reddit
>>
>>28701923
>Old people, old people, memers who think Prince is from the 50's
>>
Not going to happen, women don't work like that. If a girl has cool interests, they're usually contrived. She probably saw an indie movie or read some YA fiction book where a character liked old music and they thought it was cute and quirky.

She won't be genuinely interested in talking about it to someone else, she wants normal people to think of her the way she thought of the character.
>>
>>28702673
>implying Prince isn't just Little Richard after he got his phylactery
>>
>>28701858
become gay and you will be happy
>>
>>28701858
Good taste anon!
Hank forever
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.