[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fapping doesn't feel good anymore What do!? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1432669219668_converted.webm (2 MB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
1432669219668_converted.webm
2 MB, 640x320
>tfw fapping doesn't feel good anymore

What do!? It's the only joy I have in my miserable life!
>>
Fapping was never good, its just an addiction like cocaine or alcohol.

If you stop fapping for long enough, like 4 weeks, you will so much appreciate how your life has changed you will become addicted to not fapping
>>
>>28701870
>Fapping was never good

Negro please. Fapping is the greatest
>>
>>28701823
I dunno how to feel about this webm.
>>
>>28701870
Your life doesn't change for shit when you abstain from masturbating.
>>
>>28702629

That is not true. I get really depressed. Your body needs to be sexed up in some way.

It is worse when you begin sleeping with girls. You feel really miserable for not having a real pussy.
>>
>>28702230
for like a few seconds, then it feels like shit after, but you keep coming back for more and continue the cycle until your dick and balls are in pain and your semen is depleted

>>28702629
My subjective experience runs contrary to your platitude
>>
>>28701870
This guy is certifiably psychotic, don't listen to him.

That being said, just jerk off more. I started feeling bad when I stopped jerking off because it didn't feel as good, then I jerked off again maybe 5 days later and felt amazing.
>>
>>28702892
it always feels better if you managed to stop for several days. The problem is that I and many others simply cannot exercise moderation with it, and within a matter of days or hours after breaking nofap, its back to masturbating all the time all day every day. Being able to fap (or have sex) and feel good before, during and after is pure fantasy, and one I have abandoned. As I noted a few days ago, when you abstain long enough, your body forgets what it is like to fap, and so you don't even fantasize about sex anymore and its like reverting back to when you were a child, where you were attracted to girls/women just as you are now, but weren't obsessed with wanting to stick your penis in them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.