[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my neighbor has a dog that is barking all the time. she always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
my neighbor has a dog that is barking all the time. she always says hi to me when I meet her, and three of the last four times, she has smiled at me as well. I think she might be interested in me, I'm definitely in love with her.

i'm collecting dungeons and dragons miniatures, and as long as that dog is barking, i cannot paint them because i'm unable to concentrate. she's working all day, and it's ruining my life.

how do I get the dog to shut up? telling her is not an option, because she will probably never become my gf if I tell her. rat poison is not an option either, because i've seen some squirrels around and i don't wanna kill any innocent animals.

please help

picture semi related. the dog looks like the dog in the picture except it's bigger, my neighbor is prettier though and have larger breasts.
>>
>>28701783
go out and put your laptop in front of the dog (make sure it can reach your wi-fi) and leave 4chan open.

within 2-4 weeks the dog should retreat into the basement
>>
>>28701783
Offer to babysit the dog while works you unemployed autistic NEET.
>>
>>28701783
Are you off your meds again, anon?

Dogs can't say hi and while it can seem like they're smiling sometimes, it's just the way they look with their tongue out. A dog can't be your gf. See your doctor ASAP.
>>
there is no other way , if you want to do it by a letter you could .
afterward you say , you wasnt home so left a note behind , for not feeling weird.

say like , i work from home and when you leaf for work you dog goes crazy with the barking . and i have troubles ignoring that , so i wanted to ask if there are any solutions for diminish the barking of the dog .

sincerly,
your friendly neighbourhood hero spiderman
>>
>>28701852
i'm afraid of dogs, especially big dogs, so i cannot baby sit it. i'm afraid of talking to girls as well, so i cannot just walk over and talk to her.

>>28701927
i tried to write a letter once, but then i stated thinking that it might hurt her feelings so i gave up.

i've been daydreaming that the dog tried to kill itself, then the neighbor came rushing to my door and asked me if i could drive them to the vet. then the dog died and she wanted to take me as her bf.

i just want the dog to shut up without talking to anyone. please help.
>>
>>28702179
>the dog tried to kill itself
please elaborate on this most exciting part of your story, bro
>>
File: 1463605041917.jpg (340 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1463605041917.jpg
340 KB, 1024x683
OP try asking if you can dog sit for her. Not only will she find it charming but the dog will be quiet. It's barking because it's bored or anxious when she isn't around. If you play with it to burn off energy and keep it inside away from other dogs or exciting things it will be quiet.
>>
and you plan on becoming her boyfriend after you kill her fucking dog? maybe you should be the one taking the rat poison
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.