[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/ I just failed a test of my manhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: horror.jpg (8 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
8 KB, 256x197
>be anon
>have bee phobia
>notice dead bee in the backyard
>decide to clean it up
>have bee phobia
>drop a brick on it to make sure it's dead
>get a paper towel to pick it up
>nervous the that it's dead body will sting me
>assume any movement is a sign that it came back to life, even when it was just me trying to scoop it onto the towel
>stomp it five times
>still be worried that it's alive
>consider leaving it, but I don't want to make someone else brave the bee
>finally manage to pick the bee up
>hear someone using their chainsaw
>think it's another bee
>nope the fuck out
>dad comes out "Anon, what are you doing?"
>explain myself
>dad chuckles at me and throws the bee away with no issue
>>
>>28701687
>explain myself

this is where ya goofed
>>
Just beeee youself anon :^)
>>
>>28701687

Fucking bee's? Bee's are bros man they help us and go about their business. Wasps on the other hand are the niggers of the insect world exterminate on site
>>
>>28701687
You know that bees and wasps are different right? Your pic is a wasp, those fuckers will sting you if you piss them off. Bees on the other hand are completely harmless and just help us out by pollinating stuff.

>hear someone using their chainsaw
>think it's another bee
Lol
>>
File: o.png (1 MB, 974x1069) Image search: [Google]
o.png
1 MB, 974x1069
>>28701732
you're my sworn enemy now for memeing this meme before i could
>>
>>28701766
Are you fucking retarded? The thing in OP's image is a bee.
Also fuck that shit-tier "Bees are bros, bruh xDDDDDD" reddit meme.
Hang yourself.
>>
>>28701687
> tfw never being able to beee yourself
>>
>tfw like bees and wasps
>tfw in the summer give them water
>>
File: 1455690585728.jpg (27 KB, 448x351) Image search: [Google]
1455690585728.jpg
27 KB, 448x351
>>28702014
>tfw like bees but wasps have been my eternal enemy since I was a child because they sting me for no reason
>mfw wasps have no purpose in this world

the only water I'll be giving them is a steady stream from the power washer.
>>
>>28701732
Buzz off, normie.
>>
>>28702099
Wasps are fine, Mein Automaton Freund. It's Yellow Jackets who will fuck you up. They don't even sting you when you get near them by accident. THEY COME AFTER YOU. THERE IS NO ESCAPE EXCEPT THE SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH AS YOU BURN DOWN THEIR NEST AND SACRIFICE YOURSELF TO THE GODS SO THAT NONE MAY WITNESS THE YELLOW JACKET PLAGUE.
>>
>>28701968
hung your'eself*
>>
>>28702257
good one

>>28702099
wasps are actually useful in pollinating and keeping some pests away
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>28702680
>wasps are actually useful in pollinating and keeping some pests away
not useful enough to exist says me.
>>
>>28702680
So wasps are just niggerbees? I'd pick a rat infestation over a wasp infestation any fucking day
>>
>messing with that dead bee
>when the colony specifically put that corpse there to prevent it from contaminating/luring predators back to the hive
Goddamnit you retard
>>
>>28702680
Bees outperform wasps at pollination by miles and are far less of a pest to humans. Fuck off waspposter

>>28702745
Wasps are actually nigger ants, not related to bees at all
>>
>>28701687
i have pet bees
they're cute X3
>>
>bees are qt 3.14 virgin girls that work hard all day to provide for society
>Wasps are literal niggers that invade beehives to avoid paying child support and solicit their mixtapes
Remove Wasp
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 680x986) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 680x986
>>28701687
>age 5
>find a bee in my backyard
>bravely trap it in a container
>...and stupidly bring it for show and tell
>right as I'm about to open the lid to show the class my teacher sprints from across the room to stop me
>she threw the entire thing out in the dumpster
>my mom wonders where her favorite Tupperware went
>>
>>28701721
this is more than correct than many know
>>
>>28702929
>histrionic psychobitch thinks the best way to avoid bee stings is to rush,down the insect and toss it out a window
Why are people retarded?
>>
>>28701687
Next time anon.
...How do you feel about spiders?
>>
>>28703010
Not OP but spiders are proof there is not a loving god.
>>
>>28703010
Will they fuck me up?
>>
>>28701687
I have same exact phobia and couldn't pick up dead bee even with a paper towel, so I understand you. Any buzzing sound makes me think that there is a bee next to me too
>>
>>28703010
idk man I'd probably be liable to do some over the top stupid shit in case I ever found a spider bigger than my thumb nail

I'm talking put on some huge ass boots and grab a shovel type shit
>>
Wasp got too close to me one time on the way out to my car. I immediately started backing up while swinging on him, throwing jabs at his small ass as best I could, one actually connected and sent him flying backwards through the air with a *bzzz*. I got into my car immediately as I was already by the door at the time of the scuffle and had to calm down for a second, sweating a little bit.

I came back home later on and found the tiny nest they were building so I went inside to grab a broom and some lime/rust cleaner the next morning to knock it down then stomped the shit out of it and flew back inside the house with the quickness. The lime-a-way was to spray at the one wasp I saw resting on the nest before I knock it down, it works really well for harming small insects when you don't have the proper spray for them, it's highly corrosive so it's probably like being soaked in acid to them because it immediately floors them and they're struggling on the ground after being sprayed. A few more sprays usually finishes them off slowly and painfully I'd assume, followed up with a foot stomp.
>>
>>28703371
I like you anon
how is this not an original comment on /r9k/ of all places
>>
Is there a correlation between aspergers and being terrified of bees?
>>
>>28701721
Trying to break myself from this.
>>
>>28703447
No, most phobias are developed out of trauma and have no correlation to other mental disorders, aside from social phobias (which typically have no correlation to autism spectrum disorders since those on the spectrum are usually socially unaffected)
>>
I remember when my friend got stung by a bee while we were riding our bikes. He fell off his bike and was crying out pretty bad. Made me afraid of them.
>>
>>28703557
That was probably a wasp bite. Bee stings don't actually hurt much but swell up and itch.
>>
>>28703556
no bee has ever stung me no spider has ever bit me and yet I have a strong phobia of both
>>
>>28701687
Can't blame you, I had a dog phobia
>>
>>28701766
No, bruh, that's a Sikh. Sikh bees are bro-tier
>>
>>28703670
That's because spiders are satan spawn
Also, phobias of animals don't always correlate to actual interactions with those animals.
>>
>>28702802
Wasps are useful, any predator is. Go away, honey bees are fags.
>>
>>28703866
>bees make beeswax
>you need beeswax to make lip balm
>lip balm is jesus in a tube
You provide a poor argument.
>>
File: furiobee.jpg (141 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
furiobee.jpg
141 KB, 1280x722
>>28701687
YOU GOT A BEE ON YOU HAT!
>>
File: 1439604612619.png (287 KB, 541x659) Image search: [Google]
1439604612619.png
287 KB, 541x659
im scared as fuck of yellow+black+stinging+flying insects as well

i have to jump out of my chair and bolt away even when i'm with my squad or family

they mock me for it

ive never been stung, yet somehow i have the phobia
>>
>>28703866
Wasps are actual fucking niggers. It'd be cool if they were primarily pest predators but they're not, they're just niggers that pretend to be bees to get bees in trouble and then go on the news screaming about how DAQUAN A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN NEED MORE PAPER FOR MUH HIVE and attacking humans in the insectoid equivalent of a chimpout.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.