[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1463583497357.jpg (76 KB, 524x960) Image search: [Google]
1463583497357.jpg
76 KB, 524x960
WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T DARK SOULS 1 MULTI-PLAYER WORK FOR ME FUCK I CAN'T EVEN SEE BLOODSTAINS REEEEEEEEEE

is port forwarding the issue? Is it dsfix? Help...
>>
>>28701457
did you buy the game?
>>
>>28701468
Yes. Dark souls 2 and 3 work fine but ds1 has never worked. I can't see messages either.
>>
The multiplayer is just fucked. It's pretty much like that for everyone.
>>
>>28701457

Oh, if you're playing on PC it's because the connectivity was never good and the game's online is dead anyway. If you were on console you might find some people but not many.
>>
>Playing video games on a PC

Hang yourself. That's not what a PC was meant for.
>>
>>28702243
This.

All I ever see from PC users in regards to games are them complaining about driver issues, crashes, frame rates, and when they are actually happy about being a PC gamer it's because some game that everybody else already played on consoles 3-4 years ago is finally coming to PC. I mean, shit, I remember when everyone was creaming themselves over Dragon's Dogma, and I thought that a new game had came out, but no, it's just that the original on consoles was so long ago I'd totally forgotten about it. And now they're celebrating getting Senran Kakura: Shinovi Versus. Meanwhile I am playing Estival Versus, the lastest entry, on my PS4. Maybe in 3 years when the next sequel or two have been released PC gamers will have the pleasure of playing that as well.

PC master race, what a fucking joke.
>>
>>28702319
Fuck man. I was just baiting. Didn't think anyone was going to agree with me. I really don't care what other people play their video games on because it doesn't affect me in any way.

Sorry for getting your hopes up.
>>
>>28701457
try DSCM (dark souls connectivity mod)

if you establish a connection with someone else playing ds1 you will (most of the time) start getting more nodes and start seeing other signs of online play in a few minutes
>>
Bamco killed it a few days after 3 released.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.