[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Chad is your dad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: 1463758357223.png (518 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1463758357223.png
518 KB, 500x720
How Chad is your dad?
>>
Mom was 36, he was 19.
Has like 5 other boys and 2 girls all with different women
Kicked out of his house at 14 for fingering his 5 year old sister
A lot of his perversions have carried over to me biologically even though I never met him. I have a terrible moral compass and I think about fucking all the time. Unlike you nerds I actually get laid on the regular though. But I'm still very beta.
>>
>>28701409
Serial alcoholic, cheated on my mom with someone from work, then got fat.

Currently in a commonlaw relationship with a philipino girl who has kids back home.

So, used to be sort of Chad (I have pictures I found of him in huge hippy gatherings in the mountains), but is now kind of broken down and sad.
>>
he was actually hyper chad. It's baffling to me. I look a lot like him despite him being 6'2" and me being a little shorter than him. but back then he was a sporty guy in school and had a harem of girls.
>>
Hes a manlet but he managed to score with my smoking hot mom who was 10 years younger than him (16) when they got married
>>
>>28701409
Very chad. He was popular, he had fun, he had lots of under-aged girlfriends, he owned a bar, has a successful bussiness...

I don't resent him for any of that, but it is hard for us to understand each other, since I'm the opposite of him
>>
My dad has two girlfriends, and they both live with him and have sex with him.
>>
>>28701409
>fat
>ocd for home order and cleanliness and work obsessed to the point of autism
>slight ptsd from the the early 80s when he served as a border guard
>had a Stalin stash til' 2009
>still managed to get divorced two times and juggle up to 5 women at a time.
>be his only child
>he puts the weight of the world on my shoulders
>no fun allowed.jpg
>well at least he treats me better than his abusive parents treated him, AND HE STILL FUCKING LISTENS TO THEM
>>
>>28701409
He was turbo rad chad. he was president of his class every year of high school, was top of his class, banged all the hot chicks, dressed like a joestar for some fucking reason. he was chad godcock of his highschool and college
>>
>>28701409

Very Chad. I left home. When I come back, twice a year, he still tells me what to do and talks to others for me.
>>
Has kids with a few women, ditched one of them after he got her pregnant. But my mom cheated on him and he's married to a mom with 3 kids of her own and is fat, and and adopted his wife's niece. So, pretty cucked honestly
>>
He's a completely spineless and useless beta, pretty much like me but even more passive.
>>
My dad's almost as much a robot as me, he literally only fucked my mom in his life and they've been divorced since I was 10. He has no friends or job and he's in horrible shape but he at least lost his virginity so he's one step above me
>>
>>28701409
Total robot but a successful doctor. Did really well in engineering for undergrad

It's no wonder I'm 24 and without a relationship, he married my nurse mom while he was in med school.

The difference is that he works hard and makes money. I have a degree that's been useless so far and middling grades because I'm so lazy
>>
He's pretty robot. He works night shift for the railroad, hates women, does graffiti in his spare time, and is probably a little autistic
>>
File: Lazor Dildo.jpg (89 KB, 774x785) Image search: [Google]
Lazor Dildo.jpg
89 KB, 774x785
>>28701409
He left my family, so mega asshole.
>>
My dad is loud and abrasive. He has no problem striking up conversations with strangers. He doesn't take shit and does not get embarrassed in public.
>>
>got cucked by my mom
>only ever had sex with my mom
>they get divorced
>he staggers through a few more depressive years and shoots himself
>I miss that based fuck
>>
>thread started with the chaddest of dads
>quickly flips around in one post partway
>>
>>28701448
>very beta
>get laid on the regular though
>>
My dad was a beta cuck, but could have been a mega chad. He married his high school gf at 18 and got a divorce and put their two kids through hell. He met my mom in 1991 and now he had my druggie sister who I wincest with sometimes and me. He was a wagecuck for thirty years and did nothing but work. Because of his absence, I am a beta who happens to be a lanklet with Chad facial features. All of his daughters are Stacy and me and my half brother are beta. My half brother is a wage cuck beta who is dominated by his amazon wife.

I never talk to any of my family at all because wagecuck circlejerk trying to blue pill me.
>>
My dad is nervous and shy. My mom is nervous and shy. They spend the majority of their free time watching TV together. They've been together nearly 40 years now though.

Still it makes sense that they raised two boys who easily reached kissless virgin wizard status.
>>
>>28703897
That's sad mang. At least you missing him is an indicator that he was a good father for you as long as he was there.
>>
>>28704581
Thanks man. He was the fuckin coolest. Too cool to tolerate this shitty place.
>>
>>28701409
>Vietnam vet
>killed a lot of people
>abused me and my mom
>always hit me
>died when I was 13

Could have been worse
>>
He's the alternative Chad, guy into cars/hardworker for his family but a bit emotionally distance.
>>
>>28703917

your whole post is dumb. thread started 'how chad..' not chad at all is still an answer to that question.
also what does this even mean?
>quickly flips around in one post partway

my dad is pretty beta. i reckon i've fucked more girls than him but i dont know. you guys all ask your dads how many girls theyve laid?
>>
>>28701409
My dads a faggot, but my step dad is a multimillionaire chad.

>Tfw he calls me his last great investment
>>
My dad is a fucking rich beautiful full of women philosophist dentist
And I am the autistic son of my autistic mother
>>
>>28704866
That sounds like an incredible feel anon desu, the beauty of multimillionaire parents is how they truly understand the concept of "investing" in their children (and are mostly prepared for any outcome, positive or negative).
>>
My dad is a bisexual stripper who likes muscular men and fat women. I hate him.
>>
He is a super chad when it comes to social situations, always getting people to laugh, always getting along with complete strangers, it's really quite amazing the things he does.

But then again, he didn't do very well financially, didn't learn a profession and blamed it on bad parenting from his parents he has 5 sisters and 3 brothers, two are mentally retarded and growing up in a poor environment.

Anyway, he was not a great father figure, he treats me more like a friend while I always looked at him as a father which caused some problems and miscommunication but otherwise I'm glad that he is my dad.
>>
My dad is a micropenis psycho with 3 children. I can't even comprehend how he's had me and 2 siblings.
>>
>>28704955

haha post pics
>>
>>28704866
>step dad
you real dad was KEKED
>>
>>28701492
MANLET RADAR IS OFF THE FUCKING CHARTZ, BOI
>>
File: dad.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>28705004
His name is Pushok Maverick.
>>
My dad is not a Chad at all, he is a total autistic nerd but he does love to wotl in his garage. He never put any work into me as a child and instead of helping me when I fucked up he went out of his way to make fun of me as a child. I remember every outing was hell because he would constantly rip on me in front of his friends and family about me being a loser. He also used to beat me and my brother. Then he got remarried and had to kids that he showered with affection and money. He never spent a dime on me and calls me a loser for never getting into sports despite the fact he always told me he would never spend a penny on me because of child support. I fucking hate my dad.
>>
Super Chad. Had me at 14 with my mom who is 10 years older. I am not the first child he had, with other girls including another adult woman like mom. Even after he and mom got together, over the years he still had the occasional affair, approved by and encouraged by mom.
>>
My dad only had two serious gfs. My half brothers mother and my mother.

My uncles fucked everyone from his High School and College and bar owners to Stacy grad school students when he still an undergrad.
>>
File: 1448839513421.gif (1 MB, 396x216) Image search: [Google]
1448839513421.gif
1 MB, 396x216
Dad used to be a chad. Star basketball player of his school, former Frat-boy. He got bitches and all that.

Now he sits at home all day and looks at Conspiracy Theories online.
He somehow became a robot, and lost all his confidence.
>>
My dad used his professional career in athletics to support himself while he was in uni for pharmacy while he was courting my mom from age 17 at the same time.

He's kind of an awkward nerd though so despite him achieving a lot like a chad, I wouldn't concider him a chad
>>
>>28705125
>high school and college teachers
>>
My dad was a professional martial arts fighter in his youth (the 80's). He's a software engineer now. He can still kick ass tho.
>>
>>28701409
Enough to impregnate at least 4 women and not contact, take care of, or acknowledge in anyway

Surprisingly enough not a nigger but thats pretty much all I know about him
>>
My dad was 15 kids with 14 different mothers.
>>
File: 1398571803024.png (89 KB, 883x990) Image search: [Google]
1398571803024.png
89 KB, 883x990
>>28701409
I'm not sure much about when he was younger, he was in the military when he was young so he was in good shape but the only thing I know about his relationships with women was his ex-wife before he met my mom that he got fucked over by. I have 3 half brothers from him and her but when he met my mom he had my other brother and me.

in his later years he acted kind of robot-ish he didn't seem to really have friends he just worked and watched movies mostly. He was still pretty cool to me, I used to watch movies all the time with him and discuss /k/ stuff. And when I got older got to get pretty drunk with him a few times.

I miss him a lot him and my mom
>>
>>28702656

You have chad-genes flowing through your veins

Please tell me you're on your way
>>
>>28705038
Idk is 5'11 Manlet?
>>
>>28701409
MY DAD IS CHAD

FUCKED 100S of women including my slut mom and never took care of me

A TRUE CHAD
>>
>>28708066
Yes it is you manlet.
>>
>>28701409

Would /r9k/ consider beating your wife and stepchild Chad-worthy? No, the stepchild wasn't me.
>>
File: 1461228864108.jpg (447 KB, 841x1244) Image search: [Google]
1461228864108.jpg
447 KB, 841x1244
>only relationship was my mom, when she was already in her 30s and had been married and divorced once already
>wagecucked at a job he despised for almost 40 years
>now that he's retired, has approximately no friends, rarely leaves the house except to occasionally go out to eat or run a few errands
>no real hobbies except reading shitty fiction and puttering around with yardwork
>angry and frustrated with many small things, does little or nothing to change them
>too weary to have much of an opinion on larger issues
>just shrugs and goes along with what my mom wants, when it comes down to it

I suppose it's not much of a surprise I turned out to be a failure. I wonder what it's like having a chad dad
>>
On one hand, he's had kids with 3 different mothers.
On the other hand, he's been single for almost a decade.
>>
>president of his frat in college
>currently a CFO
>spends his free time playing golf at the country club

Yes, very much so
>>
File: IMG__201605142__022104.jpg (298 KB, 637x569) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201605142__022104.jpg
298 KB, 637x569
>>28701409
You decide OP. This is me and my dad at a football game many years ago.
>>
My father was a 'cool kid' in high school and met my mother and they married years later, not really 'alpha' but my mother was extremely good looking back then. Too bad he beat me up all the time for no reason and he is an huge loser when interacting with his clients and employees, I would say he went downhill and loves strangers more than his own children
>>
mums bf is a fkin top chad, no kids, thinks he can act like my dad when he feels like it suits him and abuses my mum hes a ass hole man
>>
My dad is a normie pussy-whipped faggot brainwashed with liberal sjw crap. He wouldn't even take a swing at me if I said this to his face. Why couldn't I have had a strong, alpha father to emulate?
>>
literally no excuse if you have Chad genes t b h

my dad and mom were beta so at least it makes sense that i'm beta
>>
>has at least 8 kids with 4 different women
>doesn't even have a job

He's my hero
>>
i think he was /r9k/ he has his master degree, met mom at work. i look like him, me being a neet...
>>
My dad is chad incarnate.

Fucked some puerto rican lady to make my older brother. Never maried her. Never paid child support.

Fucked my mom and made me. Never maried never paid child support.

Fucked another black lady. Made a younger brother. Got maried than divorced.

Fucked a crazy ass black lady. Made my youngest brother. Still maried...for now.

I got his looks but not his alpha pussy slaying skills. He tells me to wait for marriage. Fuck you dad.
>>
>simple farmer
>blah blah blah wheat yields
>blah blah blah soy prices
It's a living.
>>
he always acts like a beta in front of me, but i heard some stories about him acting like an alpha
>>
Bible thumping beta that got fat after marriage
>>
he went to prom with two twin girls, so I'd say pretty chad.
>>
Vietnam veteran (no meem)
ex-alcoholic
current workaholic
total airplane nut
has literally built two cessnas with his own two hands
badass dude but a shitty dad
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.