[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw oneitis wants a polygamous "romance-only" relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1448126124788.jpg (16 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1448126124788.jpg
16 KB, 228x221
>tfw oneitis wants a polygamous "romance-only" relationship
>she is my gf but we are not allowed to do anything sexual
>she sleeps with other guys for sexual relief but comes to me for "romantic relief"
>I am not allowed to see other women because it would "kill the romance"
>she lives in my house rent free and I cover all of her bills
>can hear her banging some random guy she bought home as I'm typing this

What should I do anons?
I can't take this but she is the only chance I've got of having a meaningful relationship
>>
Please take your cuckold fantasies somewhere else.
>>
This is a bait thread.
Take notes, kids, this part may be included in the exam.
>>
relationship without sex = being friends

You are not dating.
>>
I think you should carry on proudly because this seems like a very good way to conduct your life and your relationships.
>>
>>28701249
>>28701233
I wish it was bait desu
>>28701258
We do other relationship stuff like cuddling and going out on dates
>>
>>28701215
dump her famalam. you're a cuck. if you can get a gf like her, you at least have the social skills for a future gf. find someone new who isn't just mooching off your betaness.
>>
>>28701215
moshi moshi baito desu~

blox
>>
>>28701276

No sex means it's not a relationship. Not responding any further because you're either trolling or delusional.
>>
>>28701330
Says the guy who has never been in a relationship
Asexual relationships are a thing
>>
I just refuse to believe that someone would endure that. Unless that kind of stuff is his fetish.
>>
>>28701350
well she is a solid 9/10 and we have been friends since we were like 8
>>
>mental gf copy pasta

come on mate
>>
this isnt real. please no
>>
>>28701366
If this is real, who cares if she's cute, she's a 3/10 on the inside and is using you. Get out of there.
>>
>>28701215
See if she is into pegging
>>
>only chance I've got for for a meaninful relationship

Are you really that retarded OP? Do you really think she sees what you guys have as a meaningful relationship? She's just using you for free room and a place to fuck chad.

Part of what makes a relationship a relationship is the sex.

If you really want to see how she feels, give her an ultimatum either have a full monagamous relationship with you or none at all. If she agrees, then she feels the same about you as you for her. If not (which is the most likely case) then she is just fucking using you. But honestly if I were in your shoes i would just kick her ass to the curb because even if she agrees she sounds like she'll ultimately just cheat you.

Seriously OP you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>28701349
>>28701276
Cuddling and going to restaurants with female friends is a thing that can happen.
I know I got a gay friend doing it a lot with a girl I know that's in a relationship.
Asexuals are a meme.
>>
in the 0.00001% probability that this is real, just get out of it and break all contact, she's using you and framing it in a way that makes you believe she isn't. don't even bother trying to change things or set ultimatums as people like this don't change and will just find other ways to manipulate you.

in the 99.9999% event that this is a bait post, grats you got another reply.
>>
>>28701215
What the fuck.Kill yourself you beta bitch
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.