[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Autism-Awareness-Ribbon.jpg (77 KB, 630x485) Image search: [Google]
Autism-Awareness-Ribbon.jpg
77 KB, 630x485
An online friend keeps telling me that it's gay for a man to enjoy ice-skating and roller-blading. I sometimes thinks that I walk like a autist / (have that virgin walk)
What are you opinions robots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Y24AutVYM
>>
Nothing is actually intrinsically gay except homosexuality faggot.
>>
>>28700877
unless you want to fuck a guy then you aren't gay

only autistic 10 year olds think that.
>>
>>28700877
how the fuck does one walk like a virgin?
>>
fuck u man, btw OP is the guy who said Im gay and he just wrote it like it I'm the OP LOL
and yes that's me in the video, tho it kinda sucks if u ask me rip
>>
File: willy.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
willy.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>28700877
watch this webm, how does it make you feel?
>>
>>28700877
If you want to fuck a guy, and do not want to fuck a girl, you are gay.
If you want to fuck both, you are bi.
If you do not want to fuck a guy, and want to fuck a girl, you are straight.
If you are an OP, you are a faggot.
>>
>>28700877
Why do you immediately think you're gay? You might be bisexual. No need to go for the extreme of the spectrum.
>>
>>28701126
Kinda aroused tbqh, but I'm not gay (no homo)
>>
>>28701171
will aroused or bum aroused?
>>
>>28701194
Bum aroused. Still don't think I'm gay though. There are time when I fantasize having a threesome with another guy though.
>>
>>28701126
fuck me thats a nice cock
>>
protip the "virgin walk" isn't caused by being a virgin, it's caused by too much fapping and no exercise. Repeated muscle strain on one side of the body will eventually make you walk unevenly
>>
>>28701126
I'm conflicted. The cock looks nice, but the semen repulses me.

Not OP.
>>
>>28701535
what if the semen was released into a place where you couldn't see it?
>>
>>28701571
Where? If you mean my ass, I don't want that shit touching me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.