[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think, /r9k/? Is this picture appropriate? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
What do you think, /r9k/? Is this picture appropriate?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36322279

This photograph of a father holding his son in the shower has been shared tens of thousands of times on Facebook in the last fortnight. But over the same period it's also also been taken down by the social media platform more than once before ultimately being reinstated each time. Why?

In some ways the picture appears to show a fairly everyday scene. A dad cradling his severely sick child in his arms. Except in this instance, they are in the shower and both naked. The picture was posted on social media by the photographer Heather Whitten who lives in Arizona in the US. It shows her son Fox and her husband, the boy's father Thomas Whitten.

For many viewers the image is a touching portrait of parental care and affection. The reason that father and son were naked was because Fox had Salmonella poisoning for which he would soon after be hospitalised.

Whitten is adamant that the image captures something honest and human. "For me it's just such a positive image and my hope is that it's a normalising image, normalising family nudity," she says.
>>
>>28700875
I'm off put by the fact that they decided to take a picture and upload it onto Facebook for attention but I'm fine with a father bathing his sick kid.
>>
>>28700875
No, what the hell. When is it ever appropriate to take naked shower pictures of people and post it everywhere? Even if this was with the mother this shit is fucking weird.
>>
>>28700875
Wow.
Who cares.
Promote incest all you want, it is not gonna destigmatized
>>
problem is you can't see if his cock is hard or not
>>
SOME ONE GET THE MODS

MODS MODS MODS MOOOOODS
>>
Disgusting degenerate normies.
>>
>woman poses naked with her son in the shower
EMPOWERING!

>man poses naked with his son in the shower
FUCKING PEDOPHILE. ROT IN HELL YOU DICK PERV!!!
>>
>>28700928
Seeing as he has food poisoning, I'd imagine probably not. It's hard to maintain an erection when you're shitting and puking your brains out.
>>
>>28700875

Appropriate for what?

Should it be legal, yes.

Is it in good taste? I don't think so. The subject matter is fine, however, I think that the photographer made huge execution errors. The angle of the shot is menacing, reminiscent of a horror movie shower scene. The lighting/shadows imply a menacing context. And the arms projection into the foreground and the shadows/hair darkness make it look off-putting.

I think the problem with it is lack of skill that makes something actually tasteless. You can take a picture of a beautiful and human moment but fail to capture that beauty. That's what happened here.
>>
File: 1459072961244.jpg (602 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
1459072961244.jpg
602 KB, 2688x1520
But the dad's wet dick is going to be rubbing up on the kiddo.
>>
>>28700965
Men are not as aesthetic as women though.
>>
File: merchantfemale.png (997 KB, 1136x1434) Image search: [Google]
merchantfemale.png
997 KB, 1136x1434
>>28700965
gee I wonder who could have manufactured those viewpoints
>>
>>28700875
No a guy having a child literally on his dick is not okay, what the fuck
>>
>>28700875
There's no problem with being naked with your kid in this context.
The fucking problem is taking to social media to get attention for it.
>>
File: 10.jpg (205 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
205 KB, 768x1024
>>28701049
it's this meme again
>>
Why does the father have to bath WITH his kid? It's normal for a dad to help bath his kid, but he doesn't get in the fuck tub with him.

Is it not possible for them to bath seperately? I don't understand how this is okay to people
>>
I think it's stupid, but it's not illegal. I don't like it when women do it and I definitely don't like it when some hairy faggot does it, either.
>>
I do hope you all realize that your parents bathed you and bathed with you until you were able to wash yourself on your own. This is completely normal behavior. Your fathers have almost assuredly held you like this in the shower or bath at some point in your early childhood.
Dicks are not evil. Just because someone has a penis doesn't mean they're going to stick it in anything they come in contact with. Being G naked with and around your children in their early childhood is merely a fact of life as a parent.
>>
>>28700875
It's fine

Men are seen as nothing but sexual machines these days, so I understand why some retards might be concerned. It's almost as if men arent always in the mood to fuck.
>>
It's something I've always wondered about having a bath with a kid, what if he grabs your erect cock and asks to suck it?
>>
Holding your child and showering with it is not illegal, but only attention whores post pictures of their kids like that.
>muh deep meaning
>muh art
>>
>>28701197
if your dick is thin enough to fit in a child's mouth, then you won't be having any children
>>
>>28701184
My parents bathed me but they didn't bathe with me, that's fucking creepy as shit
>>
File: 1452967054231.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1452967054231.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>28701091
>>28701177
Your dad wiped your ass and washed your balls and vaginas when you're were a kid.
>>
>>28700875
yeah, me and my dad (and brother/mom) took baths together when I was like 2-4 years old. who gives a shit. the only problem is that they felt the need to post this on facebook for attention at the expense of a sick child. if you want to bath with your kid when he's young who cares, in some ways it's safer seeing at they could drown or something
>>
>>28701230
Ask them. I can all but promise you they did.
>>
>>28701263
You really think I wouldn't remember such a thing?
>>
>>28700970
the kiddie is sick. i meant daddy's dick being hard
>>
>>28701209
>Female photographer
Good job captain obvious
>>
>>28701275
Do you truly believe you remember every bath you've taken since infancy? It wouldn't register as strange or unusual for you as a child, so it's unlikely you'd have much in the way of cognitive memories of it.
>>
>>28701247
Yeah, and he didn't do it cuddling naked with me you autist
>>
>>28701381
It's a man holding his child in the shower. There's literally nothing wrong with that, normalfag.
>>
>>28701049
Are you kidding me?

As for the picture I know it's innocent, and it is a good photograph, but I can't understand people's need to post pictures of themselves on the internet.
>>
>>28701417
Believe what you want. Either way, it was obviously made and posted on facebook just to cause controversy and catch attention, which it successfully did.
>>
>>28700921
he wasn't even bathing him, he was literally keeping his temperature controlled and letting him shit and vomit all over him so that it would easily wash off

fucking hero dad Tbh
>>
>>28700875
It's wrong because men can't be trusted in a situation like that
>>
>>28700875
Yeah, it's appropriate. Good father right there.
>>
By necessity I still take baths with my daughter (single dad) but I feel if we were going to shower together I'd want to wear trunks or something, otherwise it's going to end up with dick near in her face at some point or other.
>>
It's a parent caring for his ill child, wtf. I bathed with my parents when I was little. Nothing gross about it.
>>
>>28701552

Roast beef toast beef
>>
am i the only one who remembers bathing with my dad when i was little?

like holy shit, it's not creepy and it isnt sexual. it's how you get fucking taught to bath when you are a year old. and it stops by the time you are able to do it your self.
>>
>>28700875
his dick is literally right up in the child's ass area
>>
>>28701021
Yeah, that fucking focus area is atrocious. Why would she focus on the hands?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.