[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghosts have it so fucking easy. Why are they such whiny pieces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ghoost.gif (107 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
ghoost.gif
107 KB, 448x336
Ghosts have it so fucking easy. Why are they such whiny pieces of shit?

>muh tortured soul
Fuck off.

Ghosts don't have to worry about shit. They're just NEETs who sit around all day shitposting on walls with blood and scaring teenagers, and yet they act like they're poor oppressed little victims of the corporearchy. I'd give anything to be a ghost, those spoiled fucks don't know how good they've got it.
>>
>>28700804
OP has a really good point
Also
>corporearchy
Top lel
>>
>>28700804
honestly when I die I want to become a ghost

you get to scare the shit out of normies for an eternity, what's not to love
>>
>>28700804
That pic used to give me nightmares when I first saw it.
>>
>>28700804
Im scared because of the picture :(
>>
>>28700903
Same. I wish I could haunt a house. I wouldn't want to be one of those spoiled piece of shit ghosts though. I'd pay back the house's owned by keeping the place tidy and secure from burglars and stuff like that.

Actually I wish I could be a qt ghost housewife.
>>
They exist forever. I'm not even 21 and have more than fucking enough already. That's the "torture" in "tortured soul".
>>
>>28701523
If they really existed forever the whole world would be filled with paleolithic ghosts.
>>
>>28701570
If, my man. Everything in this thread is hypothetical. I just think being one of those classy ghosts, that can't accept death or want revenge or anything and haunt a house for all eternity sucks.
>>
>>28701625
>I just think being one of those classy ghosts, that can't accept death or want revenge or anything and haunt a house for all eternity sucks.
You'd only have to stick around until you got your revenge or accepted death or whatever. And until then you could just enjoy spooking normies. You could even haunt a computer and continue shitposting here.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.