[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get one chance at life >be born as sub 8/10 male in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: x5VdO3I.jpg (143 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
x5VdO3I.jpg
143 KB, 425x640
>get one chance at life
>be born as sub 8/10 male in a world with feminism
>>
>>28700771
being 5-6/10 is the absolute worst

not so ugly that you have to develop a personality, but not attractive enough to get any attention
>>
shut up fags, quit whining
>>
>Look in mirror
>Think you look pretty attractive
>See yourself in photo
>Look like shit
every fucking time
>>
>>28700771
considering i'm 5'6", starting to go bald, have a baby face, and can't grow a beard, i'd say i'm about as attractive as monkey brendan
>>
>>28700929
at leats you don't have to pay the alimony (and never will from the looks of it)
>>
>>28700876
To be fair that's largely because
a) Unless you're a really good photographer a camera can't really replicate the nuances of human vision.
b) You're so used to seeing yourself in the mirror that the perspective of the camera looks ever so slightly different it seems wrong. It's like the way no one likes hearing their own voice.

If you ever happen to be standing by a mirror another person you wouldn't notice a significant difference in their reflection and the way they look to you normally.
>>
>>28700771
What about the women born (and passed away) before feminism? Get some perspective and empathy
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.