[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon, does this donut remind you of anything? >teehee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1463448831228.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463448831228.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>Hey anon, does this donut remind you of anything?
>teehee
>>
Maybe if it was glazed
>>
"Yeah. Bagels."
>>
>>28700763
I don't get it

orr
>>
It looks kinda like Jupiter.
>>
yeah gurl it reminds me of dat GOOTY HOLE
>>
Only thing I can think of is vagina, but you'd have to reallllllllllllllly take a great leap of logic to get to that conclusion.
>>
>>28700763
Yeah, you're shit-covered asshole I had to clean up last night because you ate too much Indian food. Can't believe you're joking about it so soon, you were distraught at the time.
>>
"Haha that's funny, let me fuck your tits please."
>>
it reminds me of a shitty unglazed cakey donut
>>
>>28700763

Of course Stacie, teehee!

*winks*

(just testing my trip)
>>
>>28700763
DAMN BITCH, YOU GOT SOME TIG OL BITTIES

WHIP EM OUT GURLIE
>>
>>28700781
>>28700817
Very funny replies.
>>
File: drunk_bitch.webm (775 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
drunk_bitch.webm
775 KB, 360x640
>Anon, I'm so drunk right now teeheeheehe
>Take me to bed before I accidentally sleep with you
>>
>>28700966
I would tell her I'm only attracted to asian women.
Drunk people are so annoying.
>>
>>28700763
It reminds me of the fact that you are fat and should not be eating sugary crap
>>
>>28700763
Just imagine going through life as her. Instantly the most powerful person no matter what context you're in (besides alone in a dark alley, where you are nothing more than prey).
>>
>>28701137
If she lost weight, she'd lose those sweater puppies too.
>>
>>28701063
>Drunk people are so annoying.
This. They're gross too. Being around drunk people sounds cool, but having worked at a bar for over a year I much prefer sober people.
>>
looks like a horse's anus
>>
>>28700763
goatse
Originalssss
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.