[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your goals besides the typical get fit, make, money,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1454177088369s.jpg (6 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
1454177088369s.jpg
6 KB, 250x224
What are your goals besides the typical get fit, make, money, and get gf? I need new ideas to help me get motivated in life.
>>
File: 1463256598785.jpg (50 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1463256598785.jpg
50 KB, 409x409
>get phd in robotics
>disregard women
>build robot waifu
Only 9 more years to go
I'm gunna make it guys
>>
>>28700603
Find the cure for some disease.
Save children from ISIS and take them to school.
>>
for me, i think more important, in a way, than the large abstract goals of mine, ergo, "help humanity", are having smaller, more tangible goals, "get a car", and i try to everyday, for a moment at least, stop and think, "how is what im doing contributing to a goal, and how do those goals help me achieve my aims in life?" its almost like meditation, but theres also an organizational component.
im working on being more consistent in this habit though.
>>
>>28700603
Right now
1. Rest for a bit, because I ate my dinner too fast and now my stomach hurts.
2. Clean my room
3. Start studying

In the next year
Learn to drive
Touch up my qualifications

In the next 10 years
Get my own place
Get a gf
Start a career in academics.
>>
File: 1463592397820.jpg (145 KB, 797x775) Image search: [Google]
1463592397820.jpg
145 KB, 797x775
>>28700603
Dismantle the oligarchy
Massacre the bourgeois
>>
>>28700603

I want to be the best guitar player that I can, and play all the weaboo anime songs and touhou rearrangements that I can.

I also want to live long and healthily into the future, when age extension technologies becomes available. I will take advantage of them and live longer to utilize similar technology as they are released, and eventually become immortal.

Somewhere along the way, I will modify myself into some sort of cybernetic little girl. The end goal is to become a god in the form of a little animu loli, with my own domain to rule over, and people to terrorize and eat.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.