[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be smoker >enjoy the intellectual stimulation of nicotine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
>be smoker
>enjoy the intellectual stimulation of nicotine
>could not have got through finals without it
>don't want to die of cancer

Should I swallow my pride and get a mouth fedora?
>>
File: 1455830739161.jpg (252 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
1455830739161.jpg
252 KB, 700x933
I dunno Onii I'm stuck in the same weird place as you I really like cigarettes but I've seen alot of people get Chronic Death from it
>>
>>28701750
>>28700354
Just die of lung cancer like everyone else, you faggots.
>>
>>28700354
>don't want to die
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NORMNEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28700354
>>28701750
just light up
blaze it every few hours
>>
>>28700354
>mouth fedora
I am like 90% sure that the whole "mouth fedora" and "we get it you vape" was just propaganda spread by the tobacco companies to discredit vaping
There is absolutely nothing neckbeardy about vaping, fuck me for not wanting cancer right?
The whole stereotype is fucking stupid

Just buy one OP, they are great
>>
>>28701864
You do realize that you still get cancer all the same and you have a couple other much more unpleasant symptoms on top
>>
>>28701916

0/10

YES THIS POST IS ORIGINAL.
>>
>>28700354
Do it you idiot. I switched from smokes to a mouth fedora after college and my body feels normal for it.

If you get a basic $30 starter kit vape it will be enough to get you an even stronger buzz than a cig. I try a cig every once in a while when I can bum one off a friend while drinking and I can barely stand them anymore. I used to enjoy a morning smoke with a coffee but not anymore.
>>
>>28701916
95% safer according to recent studies
>>
>I need MUH CAFFEINE
>I NEED MUH NICOTINE

no, you don't
>>
>>28701959
I would recommend the kanger subtank starter kit
Pretty solid starting device imo
>>
>>28702026
I've owned the ijuststart+ and kanger subvod kit and I strongler prefer the former. The kanger tank comes apart and is therefor prone to leaking. The ijuststart+ tank is one piece and never leaked on me, but once I accidentally broke it I had to buy a new one (but got suckered into buying the kanger subvod).
>>
Just quit cold-turkey. People who claim it "can't be done" are weak minded. Also, mouth fedoras are just as unhealthy.
>>
>>28702172
>Also, mouth fedoras are just as unhealthy.
confirmed for never having been a smoker that converted to vaping. disregard this shit opinion.

This is the easiest way to taper off op. If you were a 1/2pack a day guy I would suggest starting with 6mg nicotine content then eventually getting to 3mg then zero. I only use 3mg when I'm drinking now.
>>
>>28700354

Don't, they aren't anything like real cigarettes, no kick at all.
>>
>>28701916
hi tobacco industry rep
>>
>>28702537
Sup Altria shareholder
>>
If you do, then watch out for this happening:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/exploding-vaporizer-rip-tongue-trnd/index.html
>>
>>28702679

I wish ecigs were close to being like real cigarettes, but they aren't. You don't feel anything from vapor, the enjoyable sensation of hot smoke isn't there. It's like comparing splashing yourself with a handful of cold water to taking a hot shower.
>>
>>28702821
Just turn the voltage up a notch and buy cigar flavor juice.
>>
>>28702821
What type of device have you used?
If it was a crappy cigalike then of course it is going to be shit
A good quality device is a million times better than the crappy disposable ones, and you definitely will get that hot throat hit
>>
Bottom line is that with vape i only smoke like a pack a month thus saved a lot of money and i can breathe a lot better now,
>>
>>28700354

my mouth fedora got me of a 25 a day habit
>>
>mfw "we get it, you vape" was a meme before vaping was even a thing
>mfw philip-morris astroturfed the shit out of it
>mfw we are all goys forever
>mfw nf
>>
Swedish snus
>>
>>28701836
>weed
>intellectually stimulating
www.niceme.me
>>
>>28702008
yeah I do you cunt.

It literally raises IQ. There's a reason all the great political and philosophical thinkers, mathematicians and 1% of society smoke.
>>
>don't want to die of cancer
>thinks it's healthy to purposely inhale water vapor excessively all day
>>
>>28705113
>having water vapour in your lungs is somehow bad for you

fuck off Jew.
>>
i made the switch and quickly learned that the trick is using the expensive, rebuildable stuff or else you will have a terrible experience.
t. 10 year tobacco smoker
>>
>>28705167
prove that excessive water vapor in your lungs is not bad for you then.
>>
>>28705463
most of our body is made of water. Blood is mostly water.
>>
its rough mate, i quit 4 months ago and still miss it. i guess this will discourage you, sorry.
>>
>>28701947

I smoked for 8 years, then quit using ecigs. You are full of shit. Get out of here Marlboro man.
>>
>>28705567
*forces your head underwater and keeps you there until you start screaming*
"it's just water bro, chill"
>>
>>28705746
>water vapour and liquid water is the same thing

oy vey! you're stumped, Jueden.
>>
>>28705976
where did i imply that
the guy used "most of our body is water" as a defense against water vapor being potentially harmful
my response deconstructed his, by showing that just because your body is made of water, doesn't mean that water is harmless
get fucked
>>
>>28705567
i don't tend to inhale blood or water tho...are you really that stupid?
>>
ya op do it its not a mouth fedora its a neat device
>>
>>28700354
vaping is cool as hell
dont let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
you could always try btfoing both smokefags and vapefags by taking concentrated nicotine solution sublingually. works pretty well
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.