[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>told my parent that I live with that I am a parasite on them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1451339295982.jpg (53 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1451339295982.jpg
53 KB, 500x381
>told my parent that I live with that I am a parasite on them and they shouldn't have to work to support me when I'm an adult
>they say i'm not
i totally am a parasite on them

why don't people like being honest?
>>
>>28700276
Do you help them in any way like social interaction? If yes then you, by definition, aren't a parasite
>>
>>28700276
If you don't help them then you are a parasite because you economically strain them
>>
Don't listen to the wagekek lies. Neets are gods and your parents are fortunate you are willing to brighten their lives with your existence. Stop cooking for a week and watch what they do. They probably buy shitty pre-made processed shit hamburger helper or those shit frozen lasagnas. Wagies are clueless without us. No doubt you've provided extensive tech support and environmental services as well.
>>
>>28700276
They love you, and don't want you to feel bad.

Other people don't like confrontation.
>>
>>28700557
Even so try to find some way to bring in some money.
>>
>>28700276
At least you are self aware, unlike 99% of /r9k/. Bravo Anon, you'll make it.
>>
>>28700520
>>28700557
i've been giving them a couple hundred dollars for rent now for the past 6-7 months but i asked them before that too and they said i'm not a parasite
>>
>>28700276
No one forced them to have you,
You never asked to be born.

Do whatever minimizes suffering.
>>
>>28700276

They probably disagree with the idea that they shouldn't have to take care of you. They're your parents.
>>
>>28701447
I see someone got BTFO recently.
>>
>>28702108
They never asked to have a retarded son. They could easily get rid of him if they wanted to minimize suffering after 18 years of supporting him.
>>
>>28702233
i'm not retarded

read >>28702057
>>
>conservative as fuck dad who is active every day of his life
>never once made me feel bad about mooching off him
>got a part-time job of my own volition to minimize the money I take from him
>almost moved out a few times so he wouldn't have to support me but the openings all closed before I could leave
>keep myself clean, do the dishes, stock the kitchen on my own

Other people have such shitty parents that i can't believe I can live here rent free except for the internet bill.
>>
>>28702270
Well that's subjective in this case. You're blogposting about a mild exchange with your parents. I just always respond to the idiotic rhetoric around "me no ask born :(" with the same logic defending anything the provider does.
>>
>>28702233
Having the complicated machinery of human reproduction go wrong at some point is rather common. They took that risk when they decided to breed.

What they, and everybody else ought to have done is not to have children, for everybody's sake.
>>
>>28702108
>>28702370
they're not my birth parents
>>
>>28702057
might aswel take up having a findom fetish.
shut-in parasite neet living off of 500usd a month here.
i am a parasite and am prond. what ye gunna do about it?
>>
>>28702399
the plot thickens

dun dun dunnnnn
>>
>>28702370
Even dumber than the last post. The logic pertains to minimalizing "suffering" in the face of an outcome out of your control. Risk assessment is a completely separate conversation, and your irrelevant moral code could be extended to the lazy retard son ending his life or expiring naturally by being irresponsible about his well being (since you seem to assume every bad kid is completely incompetent rather than lazy)
>>
>>28702514
what do you mean by that?

do you think he would feel guilty or something if he kicked me out?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.