[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social hierarchy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: male_social_hierarchy.jpg (745 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
male_social_hierarchy.jpg
745 KB, 1200x1850
Where would you place yourself?

>childhood: beta-positive
>teenager: beta-negative
>adult: hopefully transitioning to gamma-positive

I do have some of my beta traits but I try to limit them by being stoic resulting in gamma-positive.
>>
>>28700206
I shift between omega+ and - every once in a while. It's been like that throughout my whole life desu.
>>
>>28700206
delta positive.
I'm generally well liked at work and kind of cheery.
>>
>>28700219
Maybe this is because of a dip. Sometimes I can go for a week delta-negative until I get out of it and try to self improve myself.
>>
>>28700206
boogie has a hugely successful youtube channel. you may not respect that as a "profession", but the dude is probably making some serious cash. and it does require some amount of creativity and dedication. I would recommended he be placed in a higher category, though I can not suggest which one.

I think the creator of the image wasn't necessarily attacking boogie, and was trying to convey that a typical morbidly obese man would fall into the omega positive category, but still...
>>
>>28700250
Don't you have any goals you are working towards? That's already better than a delta pos.
>>
>>28700206
Omega+, me 10000%.

Might just have the makings of a gamma+ buried deep inside if I can ever get the stomach to make something of myself.
>>
File: 1462505930712.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1462505930712.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>28700206
Gamma-postive, thank you very much.
>>
>>28700273
This is not my OC, but I can understand the guy who made it. He personifies a guy people laugh at. HE's not that guy IRL, but it's how people see him.
>>
>>28700318
Me too anon, although I have some relapses to beta-neg or even worse delta-neg. But I'm working on it.
>>
>>28700295
I don't. I just go to work, clock in clock out and work is done, don't bother me.
There isn't anything I want or need. I am content with my easy office job, and my coworkers make life tolerable since they're super nice and have lunch with me and sometimes invite me out to go places. A while ago we had like a group of six and we watched that captain America movie, the previous time was the juristic park movie. Those are the only times I have even gone out in the last two years.
>>
>>28700368
G2g soon, but don't you want to have a goal to work to. Or are you happy living some sort of un meaningful life.and when you're too old just put a bullet to your brain.
>>
>>28700400
Not really.
I already make enough money to do everything I need to do. The only goals I can have is to have an enjoyable time.

I have had a gf many years ago, it made me anxious and I was putting in more work into it than any joy I received. Its just not for me.

For emotional closeness, I visit my nephew/nieces or my parents and have a family get together.
If I ever do want to achieve a goal, I think I have the current life security financially and socially that I could pursue it if I wish. But that want isn't there, so I don't bother with it. As long as I'm left alone, I'm satisfied. A typical non-voter I like to think.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.