[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drugs/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
About to do some addy (kiddie coke) for some revision for an exam I've got tommorow. Gonna use some Diphenhydramine as a downer this evening.

Who else doing /drugs/?
>>
All gone now lol
>>
>>28699804
>tfw no drugs tonight because friday is no longer the cool night to go out
>tfw gonna drop E tomorrow for the first time in 10 years.
>>
>>28699804
Haven't had anything in ages outside of cigs and booze.

How do I get prescribed addy? ADD?
>>
>>28699915
Yep. They will give you a verbal test and numbers test, just get significantly shitter suddenly and look at other things. Be easily distracted.

Dark web prices are fucking silly and these things give one hell of a kick when snorted.

If you ingest normally it's great for being social, writing exams, doing difficult jobs, writing reports, etcetera.
>>
>>28699910
Ayy man niceeee

Enjoy that - what dose are you taking?
>>
>>28699961
Nice cheers m8

I'll see if I can get my self a diagnosis
>>
how an i get prescribed benzos?i feel like they would make me not autistic. i was on xanax one time and felt like a normalfag
>>
>>28699915
why do you want adderall? got tests to do?

>>28699804
i'm doin a little dab! just got a cool new rig-thing
>>
>>28700030
Anxiety, depression, but say that you feel like you need something you don't need to tak everyday as some days you feel fine and some days you feel awful.

Say you get extremely anxious in social situations and that you have had your whole life.

Doctor will probably prescribe an SSRI first but just go back and say that isn't doing the trick.
>>
>>28699804
>snorting Adderall, let alone xr
Kek, god op you're a retard. Take some tums and parashoot like a normal drug addict. You're investing it like a pleb.
>>
>>28700039
Got loads of coursework but can't focus on it for my life
>>
>>28700143
I'm not particularly an addict, I take this stuff during exam season but nowhere else - I drink regularly and take LSD/MDMA like every other month.
>>
>>28700152
Addy is so fucking good for that
>>
Addy is fun for programming. Actually get shit done and am addicted to finish as fast as possible.
>>
Where does a Brit get hold of adderall lads, I have the feeling a prescription is harder to get here
>>
>>28700181
Plans to go scope and abandoned building tomorrow so I'll probably go to the doctors on monday, any idea how long it would take for me to get Addy from first seeing the doc?
>>
>>28700030
buy it off dnm, do research though.

protip: if you're taking it regularly on any kind of schedule you're gonna fuck yourself up
>>
>>28700195
Not at all mate, I'm OP and I live in the UK

Look it up
>>
>>28699804
not sure about addy, but I know DPH and coke is a bad combo. superadditive.
>>
>>28699804

is Addy worth it?

will snorting it increase my daily production levels?

pls respond
>>
>>28700201
Took me 3 weeks ish
>>
>>28700247
not worth it, you won't be able to eat and then when you stop taking it everything is exhausting.
>>
>>28700195
>>28700213
Do I need to see my GP? If I go in, say I'm feeling distracted and tired, and do shit in the tests, is that ez Addy?

Plz respond lads I need to get uni work done
>>
>>28700143
its not even adderall. all adderall is orange. both xr and ir.
>>
File: abc_face_animation_130227_wg.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
abc_face_animation_130227_wg.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
>>28699804
>that's not a hairy belly with cum on it
>>
>>28700247
Lasts 3 hours ish, good for exam, quick revision session, date with a girl, etc.

Wayyyy higher than taking addy normally, it feels like a 3x dose
>>
>>28700277

what about on occasions?
>>
>>28700333
still not worth it, it will fool you into thinking its beneficial

i've been on addy xr 30mg and vyvanse 60mgs
>>
>>28700355
taking vyvanse 60s when you have no tolerance does feel pretty sick though t b h

so maybe like once every 2 months but don't think it will help you in the long run
>>
>>28700279
>>28700279
It is adderall retard, not under that brand name though

Amphetamine Aspartate Monohydrate, Amphetamine Sulfate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Dextroamphetamine Saccharate mix
>>
OP, you're stupid.

You do not snort adderall, that is something idiot kids do because they are trying to be cool/edgy. You just ingest it orally. It is made to be taken orally and there is no difference between the two. Anything you are feeling is the placebo effect.

It's just not the right way to take it. Actually, if you really wanted the best way, it would probably be rectally. That's not a joke or anything, just what would actually be most effective.

The reason cocaine is not ingested is because it loses way too much efficacy this way. d-amphetamine does not lose efficacy.

So, please stop trying to be cool. If you want to get an adderall high just take a decent dosage orally. Unfortunately, I do not mentally respond to Adderall so all it does for me is raise my heart rate. Vyvanse works though and is actually a great feeling.

But I have ADHD and am not abusing it. If I wanted drugs, I would go with cocaine.
>>
>>28700568
So much of this is wrong.
>>
I've been unhappy for a long time and I want to try abusing drugs regularly. Is there anything low key that can brighten my mood while still being able to drive?

I used to drink a lot but I've developed pancreatitis.
>>
>>28700030
If you take benzos regularly you will get addicted
Benzo addiction is terrible

>have depression and anxiety
>try mirtazapine, sertraline, venlafaxine, valerian, promethazine, melperone, pregabalin, zolpidem, zopiclone, alprazolam, and lorazepam
Now I am taking venlafaxine and pregabalin every day and lorazepam for emergencies(anxiety attacks, very strong thoughts of suicide/self harm)

Your doctors might prescribe it instantly or maybe they will not give it to you at all
It really depends
Generally they don't like using it for more than 1-2 months
>>
TFW can't find any acid irl.
>>
>>28701980
Alphabay?
>>
>>28700165
Pleb. You are doing the worst drugs.
>>
>>28702178
What are 'the best drugs'?!
>>
Real ass robot here saying:
You're not a real robot if you don't hate uppers, and Psychedelics. These drugs provide the mindset that is antithetical to the robot mindset,
and booze is horsheshit as well. Benzo's and Opiates are king and weed is great as a daily toke.
>>
>>28701142
Kratom. Look it up. They probably have it at your local headshop. If you don't feel much the first time, try it at least three more times once a day and youll start to feel good. At least that's how it was for me.
>>
Me and my brother have smoked weed a couple times but my dad walked in on us yesterday (bros 23 I'm 18) and told me he doesn't want me around my brother when be smokes even though my dad smokes too
I just wanna feel happy and weed makes me bubbly and laugh most nights, and my brothers moving out soon. He's leaving me this 300$ bong but I don't know where to get weed or how to smoke without my dad finding out
>>
>>28702247
Weed is overrated as fuck.

Opiates maybe, but I tend to stay away from benzosnas they are VERY addictive.
>>
When I get home from work I'm going to smoke weed with my bong
>>
>>28701142
If you're willing to be dead/destitute/incarcerated at the end of your drug journey then Heroin or painkillers are definitely for you. They make you feel good. Otherwise just start smoking a bunch of pot.
>>
>>28702376
Looks neat. Do you always get it locally or are there good online sources?
>>
FACT: you are only a true robot if you like benzos more than opiates
>>
>>28702513
only go online. Headshops charge a fuckton for real shit quality kratom. Get a bunch online for cheap and nod all day.
>>
File: 90796935.jpg (70 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
90796935.jpg
70 KB, 413x413
i just got prescribed risperdal and wellbutrin
what am i in for
>>
>>28702534
Benzos just make you good for dates.
>>
>using benadryl as a downer
i just can't take you guys seriously sometimes
drugs can be fun but it's exhausting when everyone's iq drops 15 points as soon as they start talking about them
>>
>>28702686
Is $10 for 25g a good price? Do you find you go through it quickly?
>>
>>28702776
no that's too expensive. You should be paying 10 an ounce at most. I go through about 8-10g on a normal dose of kratom drink that I make myself.
>>
>>28702743
this

it hurts so much to go into these threads
>>
>>28702695
>what am i in for

>risperdal
feeling like laying in bed for another 8-10 hours after you wake up. it'll be as though your sleep & waking cycles will be flip-flopped. also, developing man-titties. I was on it for a little over a month and now got B-cups that can only be removed by surgery : ^)

>wellbutrin
hopefully feeling better
>>
>>28702712
They also kill memory and sense of self-awareness on high doses. The best thing for a robot. If you're not on a blackout dose of benzo's the fuck is even the point? To talk to a girl better? Let's face it guys no matter what drugs your on your inner autist will always bubble to the top.
>>
>>28702743
benadryl as a downer is silly, but it is the bee's knees as a sleep aid. the real retards are people that take it like DXM to "trip"
>>
>>28702927
what the FUCK
oh fuck that, it's settled i'm not taking that shit. i already have man boobs as it is.
any experience with lexapro? maybe i'll just tell the doc that risperdal isn't working and hopefully get that.
>>
File: 590.gif (453 KB, 280x207) Image search: [Google]
590.gif
453 KB, 280x207
>not using kava as your downer after addy binge

Lol feeling nostalgic bout 9th grade now
>>
How do I get an aderall script?
I am drowsy and braindead half the time, it sounds like my kind of drug
Any good way to get some without sounding like a drug addict?
>>
fucking normies

if you know a drug dealer you are a fucking normie
>>
>>28703107
yeah man. honestly, i'm surprised you were even prescribed it. do you have some sort of psychosis or epilepsy?

there was a class action lawsuit thing about the gyno a year or two ago. ads about it were on TV for a while.

>i already have man boobs as it is.

i did too, but I saw a doctor about mine a ~year before the risperdal and he'd said mine were mostly fat (AKA could be diminished by exercise.) the risperdal made them sore and seem tender, which was one of the reasons I'd stopped. when i saw the doc again, he said they were mostly breast tissue now.

there's little point in exercising because they'll remain the same size while the rest of me gets smaller, and they might even go up to C-cups if I go that route

>any experience with lexapro?
no clue, but i've only heard of risperdal being used for epilepsy and psychosis lol. unless you got psychotic depression (or depression n epilepsy), i'm very fucking confused as to why you got risperdal AND wellbutrin
>>
>>28703173
You don't know any doctors?
>>
>>28703173

yeah only normalfags shoot heroin
>>
File: 1412029224282.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1412029224282.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>28703194
>do you have some sort of psychosis or epilepsy?
no... just depression and anxiety and mild bipolar disorder
FUCKING DOCTORS I KNEW I SHOULD JUST GET RCS OFF THE INTERNET
>>
>>28703295
>mild bipolar disorder

wait wait wait, i forgot bipolar is another thing it's used for. that said, risperdal seems like a big gun to be using on "mild" bipolar disorder. bring up the gyno thing and ask about an alternative

>FUCKING DOCTORS I KNEW I SHOULD JUST GET RCS OFF THE INTERNET

honestly, yeah. go to doctors for a diagnoses and to see what they -would- prescribe you at first, then do more personal research & purchase your own stuff
>>
Alphabay is the good life boys, so cheap
>>
File: 1433051589748.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433051589748.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
>>28703342
any clue on how to get something close to an amphetamine like adderall or vyvanse? key words i can drop, etc? cause i've been a lazy piece of shit for 7 years and want to do something already.
ALSO i don't want to kill my libido, masturbation is literally my only pleasure in life.
>>
>>28699804
IM on x
>>
>>28703173
fuckin dark web bro
>>
File: 1462656050645.png (108 KB, 308x402) Image search: [Google]
1462656050645.png
108 KB, 308x402
Any robots have experience taking exctasy around normies? In my experience itd help me talk to them for a month after

I just want the loneliness to stop
>>
>>28705045
yeah, it basically makes you become one. try not to sperg out cos you'll embarrass yourself. sounds a bit useless but relax and try to just enjoy yourself. be self aware but not so much that you don't enjoy the come up.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.